The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat horse!

No, seriously, VERY nice. Looking forward to see more horses, but in the mean while, enjoy that game I never heard of before  :mrgreen:

Haven't been on TW in a while, but wow! There's one hella lota progress on this mod. Been waiting patiently since page like 30 :grin:

Horse looks great, the back legs look a bit odd to me though, like they're a bit too straight and should be more at an angle.

That may just be the angle of the screenshot though.

Leberecht Reinhold said:
There's something weird on the hair, though it looks outlined. Also, was the tail cut?
The hair looks fine ingame. The tail is indeed cut (or docked, to say it correctly), as was standard practice in several (or possibly most) British regiments.

Ililsa said:
Horse looks great, the back legs look a bit odd to me though, like they're a bit too straight and should be more at an angle.
What exactly do you consider the leg? if you mean the bit above the hock, then it looks alright to me. If you mean what's below the hock, then that's not a leg (sorry to be a smartass, but I can't help it), it's a foot. Either way it looks right enough to me, but I'm no expert on horses.

Thanks.

Twilight of the Sun King were once cooking up something radically innovative in that department, but the change in coders may have cut that prospect short. Then again, it may not be possible with the AI anyway.

pod455 said:
Not sure if this has been asked before, sorry if it has but how is artillery going to work?
I'm not a vengeful man, but if someone asks me that question again I'm going to stick their head in a lawn-mower.

Bluehawk said:
Twilight of the Sun King were once cooking up something radically innovative in that department, but the change in coders may have cut that prospect short. Then again, it may not be possible with the AI anyway.
There was a plan to adapt the chariot code from SitD to artillery where the coding would be done by the SitD and Twilight teams and I would provide the art, but it seems that because of unfortunate developments with the Twilight team and the SitD guys rushing to get an alpha out, nothing will (for awhile, at least) come of the endeavour.

Long story short, no artillery. I will never answer this question again.

EDIT: I've also added a poll. It may seem like a trivial time waster, but it serves a purpose. Vote.

Adding a poll about our anticipation regarding factions can mean only one thing and one thing only gentlemen. We get closer to the release :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom