The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuauik said:
Lloydski said:
If you were ever to join the Mount and Musket Dev Team consequences would never be the same again o_O
please dont join them :shock:

dont worry, we dont need him anyway.

@Docm30
That are some nice looking uniforms and weapons you got there. i am quite impressed with the work you have done, good luck !

Really nice models, lovely textures, looks like two no 10 buses are coming at the same time, typical, the models look like they just marched in from a game of Napoleon Total war, but are bit more refined, nice work, hope it all goes well.

Wow, the model and texture for both uniforms & weapons are fantastic. Looking forward to play this mod. Well done!
And i'm also glad that that you make this mod for single player.

Radetzky said:
Have you thought of using the Age of False Innocence open source as base? Maybe it could save some work... several SP musket are based on it/has used some parts of code from it.
I think it's a quite a bit too late for that, though I may end up pilfering some code from it (so long as the creator is fine with it).

Because of the positive response you've given me, I'll show some more screens---this time of the new French Hussar uniform...

French Hussar
frenchhussard.jpg
In battle
hussarcharge.jpg

hussarcharge2.jpg

hussardeserters.jpg

hussarvictory.jpg

hussaraustrians.jpg

hussasrschargeagain.jpg

hussaruniform.jpg

Note that some new, proper horse are in the works, so ignore these native ones.

Thanks again.

Shimmler said:
Loving your models and textures!
You're planning to include Russian Empire, right?)
Yes, every major European faction will be included. Although the mod is focused on the year 1809, so countries that aren't at war with France or Austria, like Russia and Prussia will have to wait a bit before I get around to them.

themightytemplar said:
I hpe you will add a map of europe, even if it's in a later version of this fantastic mod.
Age of Blackpowder in better of Warband  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

The mod already has a map of Europe  :cool:

Here's a view from the alps into Austria and the Carpathians
mapshotf.jpg

It maps covers Europe and small parts of Africa and Asia, from Iberia to the Caspian Sea.

I absolutely adore this mod, those uniforms are simply magnificent! I truly hope that this mod will be a success, cause it deserves it!

P.S. If you're even cooler you'll at the Batavian Republic, or A.K.A. as The Netherlands. PWETTY PWEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom