The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoncius is just another jagweed. I've never said anything about a percentage of completion. I'd have hoped people would not trust anything related to release dates or the completeness of the mod unless it came directly from myself.

mike56 said:
I think you were discussing some time ago about the possibility of a new ability for the player which allows him to reload faster the guns.
Well, if you have not solved this yet, Docm30, you probably should speak with the developer of this mod: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,239917.0.html

I don't recall saying I couldn't do it. In fact I know exactly how I would do it. It's just that none of the default skills affect reload speed.

Docm30 said:
I did not.
Too bad you are a lying Jagweed yourself. 2013 release. Oh wait, its almost summer 2014. Other people are making Napoleonic war mods while you are dinking around being an imbecile. I support the mod but not you because you are obviously SOOOO intelligent and dont need the support and feedback of the people so you can't release a beta, you are just too good for us people, right? I feel bad for the 20-30 people you bamboozled who are going to be attacking this comment, they obviously have stuck by you for far too long and still you have given them nothing but pictures. No demo, no nothing. That's just fine.

I feel sorry for everyone who donated money hoping and expecting the mod to come out 2013. But **** us the fans, right?

Docm30 said:
I was going to make a joke about how this is hardly an effective use of time, but then I realised that this probably is the best use of your time.
Answering to "trolls" like me is not a good use of time.

I still dont get how people are getting mad at someone creating a project for them in their own free time and making sure the mod is top notch.

OrangeKnight said:
I still dont get how people are getting mad at someone creating a project for them in their own free time and making sure the mod is top notch.
We get mad when someone sets a deadline or says something like, coming 2013, and it isnt met. If he didnt give a timeframe of when it could have been released, i wouldnt be saying anything.

When a studio delays a game it's for the best because it gives them more time to work on it. When I delay a mod I'm a "cocksucker", apparently.

OrangeKnight said:

Same reason certain people criticise volunteer workers as self-righteous; it's usually related to a deep-rooted insecurity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom