The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant we occupied them, not took them (One we burned down but I can't remember which). Only land US got from British Canada was gained diplomatically decades after the War ended. Can't remember what it was called...

But moving on, are you planning on adding other minigames? More card stuff or maybe an old board game?

It was York, the Canadian capital, that was burned. Ottawa didn't exist and the Americans never get near Montreal, having abandoned their planned to capture it after being crushed at Crysler's Farm.

As I said, I'd like to have some other gambling games if I have the time to add them. Maybe I'll even allow you to make insane bets on ridiculous things like they did at places like Watier's and Brookes's.

I hope there will be prostitutes in the taverns to raise your men's morale. In mount and blade that's the best way to keep your men's morale up during peace time. Or something rum related at least.

To go on that harlot notion, would if there were recruitable floozies that can be put into the army group of yours? Provides bonus hitpoints and morale, heals quicker (sex heals), and maybe some other bonus like, "good with hands."

kpetschulat said:
To go on that harlot notion, would if there were recruitable floozies that can be put into the army group of yours? Provides bonus hitpoints and morale, heals quicker (sex heals), and maybe some other bonus like, "good with hands."
If camp followers are incorporated into the mod (which I think is actually a good idea, not just prostitutes but cooks, cleaners, etc) they should increase morale and provide benefits, but maybe slow the army down.

Ivan the Awesome said:
kpetschulat said:
If camp followers are incorporated into the mod (which I think is actually a good idea, not just prostitutes but cooks, cleaners, etc) they should increase morale and provide benefits, but maybe slow the army down.

Possible. Docm30 already stated commissioning artillery into your army will slow it down heavily. Adding all these other companions, that would slow it down further due to supplies and tools needing to be carried along. So, it'll come down to more beneficial companions or faster party movement speed in most cases.

Docm30 said:
These are not Napoleonic concepts. Men may have hired prostitutes but armies certainly didn't.
Perhaps a system where you can increase your soldiers ration of rum for an increase in morale but it will also cause a certain penalty. Hopefully fighting and food won't be the only thing to keep morale up.

Hi everyone! Greetings literally from behind god's back. I'm at the moment on a few days long hike in the middle of a forest, countles miles from civilization and fingers already freezing and it's a miracle we happened to find a spot with decent connection. Card game looks awesome I'm totally stunned (even thought only half of the pic loads for me)!

As I'm here, may I suggest that beside open fields there could be battle scenes (especially in Russia and scandinavia) that take place deep in the forests with tons of trees and such.

i like coming back to this after a while, looking over the new features and screenshots.
Then i realize that when it finally comes out i'm going to load up a battle and just stare at my units because DAMN those are some nice textures.

Such an amazing development, been following it for quite some time. Ever since the Napoleonic mod on the regular M & B I have been craving for a newer, more up to date one. This by far looks like it will exceed anyone's expectations or standards. Very big thumbs up mate, and thanks for your hard work. I look forward to playing it.

This is sorta mean but... What if the first release came out December 31, 2013. The trailer I watched said coming 2013.  :lol: :lol:

So what I'm saying is this was released the last possible day to release it. Which is just dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom