The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
martinboy, consider this is a one-man operation and I'm trying to take it easy during the holidays, it's highly unlikely the mod will be releasable before the spring.

11sparky11, I'm building the mod (and taking all the screens) on a mid-range laptop, and it runs the mod about the same as vanilla warband. The screens are all taken with the same graphics settings that I play with, aswell.

If you can run Warband on high, you should be able to run the mod on high. Though it will probably use more RAM.

That looks like a sous-lieutenant. Nice job.

Though, the most recognized line officer would probably be the Capitaine. Will you be adding this as well?

img4b84e23fd934d.jpg

Also, I know people keep asking for more and more, and that sous Lt is beautiful. Truely amazing. Best one-man team in the community!

you should at a gamemode, called "conquer land", where you have to get to the other side of a field, and many bots to hold the lines

hherlev said:
That looks like a sous-lieutenant. Nice job.

Though, the most recognized line officer would probably be the Capitaine. Will you be adding this as well?

img4b84e23fd934d.jpg

Also, I know people keep asking for more and more, and that sous Lt is beautiful. Truely amazing. Best one-man team in the community!

I think it's a first Lt (1 red stripe). But apart from that, BEAUTIFUL! :grin:

Vicccard is correct; sous-lieutenants had two red stripes on the epaulette strap.

I'll make a captain uniform sometime. It's really only a matter of removing the red stripe from the epaulettes.

Oh but I meant the uniform with 2 rows of buttons and the white shirt in the middle.

But yeah, either way the one you made looks absolutely beautiful!

Its a shame to do not notice that mod until now  :oops:

Its really great !! is map covers Egypt ? you have enough info about Ottoman armies ?

Inanch-Bilge, the map does cover egypt, but putting anything there is pretty much at the bottom of my list of priorities. I have an alright amount of information about the Ottomans, but I could do with some more pictures.

Jaume, that's likely, yes.

Joel, what exactly do you mean by 'story mode'?

French Captain uniform hherlev was talking about. Also, another surtout variation.

frenchcaptain.jpg
frenchleft.jpg

There is also an officer's shako with a plume.

Docm30 said:
Inanch-Bilge, the map does cover egypt, but putting anything there is pretty much at the bottom of my list of priorities. I have an alright amount of information about the Ottomans, but I could do with some more pictures.

Jaume, that's likely, yes.

Joel, what exactly do you mean by 'story mode'?

French Captain uniform hherlev was talking about. Also, another surtout variation.

frenchcaptain.jpg
frenchleft.jpg

There is also an officer's shako with a plume.
Heya, You could use ottoman pics from napoleon total war. since they are 100% accurate i read!

I JUST LOVE U FOR DOING THAT!

There are no GOOD Napoleonic Era mods out there...

MM Russia very set on dust.

AOB 1805 is not for Warband.

and Age of false Innocence (is not NE by the way) has no players.

There is a singleplayer Napoleonic mod in this board with a 'demo' version out. It is called 1812-1815 I think, by a guy named Poomtang. As for MM Russia...I don't know what the term 'set on dust' could mean but MM has lots of players every day online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom