• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temuzu

Marquis
WBM&BNWWF&SVC
LtSpearing said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
models look a lot better than mm, too bad it'll be only singleplayer

This
Dont think it would be a good idea right now. Trying to overthrow M&M at this time wouldnt work, especially because its only the matter of time until an update comes out. Its been in the works for half a year FFS.

Anyway, I do however believe this will reign supreme considering singleplayer mods :smile:

Thanks for the kind words, gents. In return I'll address a couple of things; as for multiplayer, there are no plans for it, as I believe that area has been covered by another mod (not to mention I've never found the multiplayer in WB all that great---I like the battles to have some campaign consequence).  Regarding a release, I'd like to have something out before the end of the year.

I'll try to get some more screenshots up soon, and maybe a video.

(Here's one, for example)
sabreanxi.jpg

I also added some signatures to the OP, if anyone wants to help spread the word.

the quality of the unifroms and weapons is astonishing. very much looking forward to playing this on singleplayer :grin:. as for multiplayer, i do not think it is needed.

DanyEle

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWVC
Fantastic Italian Fusilier textures from the 150esimo, if only it was in mount & musket or this mod was multiplayer ... i would be really happy :grin:

Lloydski

Sergeant at Arms
NW
If you were ever to join the Mount and Musket Dev Team consequences would never be the same again o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom