The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may just be me, but are all of your guy's troops white/grey?
In the party menu it shows them with nice colours, but when i get into a battle, it's just grey....

iCod43 said:
It may just be me, but are all of your guy's troops white/grey?
In the party menu it shows them with nice colours, but when i get into a battle, it's just grey....

Save and reload.

In Kermit said:
ecka123 said:
gedizz said:
ecka123 said:
It dont work for me, i get this error message

http://i.imgur.com/DVfkDar.png

redownload. Happened to me the first time as well.

Yeaaah, ive redownloaded it 5 times.

This is due to the fact it was not fully downloaded. The full file is a good 566MB or so, anything less then that will come up as damaged in Winrar.

Im redownloading again, this time it actually downloads the other times it just kinda downloaded in 2 seconds.

LeCalum said:
Bluehawk said:
newyear2013.jpg

Grandfather Frost bears gifts on the New Year, for two naughty Emperors who honestly ought to have coal.

L'Aigle Open Alpha v1.0 - MEDIAFIRE; 584.57 MB

IT'S ALL OGRE NOW.

GeneralGinger said:
Anyone having the issue where Ranged units do no damage? They did damage all throughout the tutorial but after that all ranged units do 0-3 damage.

same here... ive been in alot of bayonet charges  :???:

When i enlist in an army it doesn't do much, Im not attached to a general or anything it just lets me roam around on my own? Is this feature not finished or is this intentional.

Sini. said:
Is anyone else having issues with sound/music? As in, it isn't being played at all. I can't hear anything...

Still so happy to be finally playing this, despite the sound issues.

Holy S*** I'm retarded.

My game was muted...

gubergod said:
When i enlist in an army it doesn't do much, Im not attached to a general or anything it just lets me roam around on my own? Is this feature not finished or is this intentional.
This is intentional this mod does not have freelancer.
It has its own system of ranking and is designed as is to give you more freedom.

tanknibbz said:
gubergod said:
It has its own system of ranking and is designed as is to give you more freedom.

So do i just follow around a general then join them in battle?

gubergod said:
tanknibbz said:
gubergod said:

So do i just follow around a general then join them in battle?
Yep thats the way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom