The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docm30 said:
I'll just be leaving this new trailer here.

That's the date for the open singleplayer alpha. The short closed alpha will be to help polish things enough for the open one. Applications for the closed alpha are still open if you think you're eligible.

Enjoy.
I love the trailer and I have no doubt that , this mod will be the best mod for Warband.
But I have something to say,
-Well in 1:24-1:28 horse hitting the musketeer and Its only interrupting his reload rather than pull him down.I don't know If Its fixable or not , I don't have any logical solution for this right now.
-And you are using fine "waving" shaders for flags.But as far as I understand you are not using the same shader for flora(Trees , grasses etc).Which makes some scenes a bit dead.It's probably because of you are using "Snow effect" shader thing on flora.Well if you can combine these two shaders , that would be better.
-And at 1:53 , you might want to change this "fight" animations aswell too.
Anyway It looks like an awesome mod so far.Thanks for giving us that mod :smile:

Docm30 said:
I'll just be leaving this new trailer here.

That's the date for the open singleplayer alpha. The short closed alpha will be to help polish things enough for the open one. Applications for the closed alpha are still open if you think you're eligible.

Enjoy.

We should make a song called 12 days for L'Aigle!

Docm30 said:
Anyway, I'll make this announcement as brief as possible: I am now looking for volunteers to test the closed alpha. I'll be selecting a number of trustworthy people (assuming any volunteer) to test the mod out and help balance it and make sure everything works right and works right on a variety of computers. I'll list some basic rules and information below. If you don't read and follow the rules you will not be selected.

READ THIS CLOSELY, DANG IT!

Eligible people for the alpha include people who have helped the mod or contributed to it in some way, people who have been helpful and decent in this thread, people I like and people who haven't annoyed the living hell out of me.

People who are not eligible are people who have annoyed the living hell out of me, people who have been really vile in this thread, people I've never heard of and people who don't read this information clearly enough.

Even if you think you've earned the alpha or I promised it or anything still apply. I won't be sending it to anyone unsolicited.

If you meet the criteria and want to help test the mod, send me a private message saying so. By sending me such a message you agree that if you do get the alpha you won't share it or the download with anyone or anything whatsoever or share any information about it without my consent. I also need people that will actually test it and provide me useful feedback. If you can't do that, don't apply.

People who don't get in won't get a reply unless I feel I need to for some reason. People who do get in will probably get a reply in a few days. Remember to send me private messages. Don't apply in this thread.

That is all. Thanks.

Yes, I saw and read that post, but media isn't mentioned and information is not the same as media.

Hence my asking Docm for his input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom