The ORANGE [French Telecommunication] Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Mazewind

Sergeant at Arms
Hello everyone, and hello multiplayer dev team,

A lot of french players are experiencing issues with their ping. And almost all of those players are at Orange [french operator]

Please find below some testimonies from members of my clans :

Well, very simple, in multiplayer (no matter the game mode) 3 times out of 4 you juggle between 120-160 ping, and deco/reco - restarting the game etc hardly ever changes anything
I don't know if it's related to Orange or not, but it seems to be.

I'm having ping problems on Bannerlord (and only Bannerlord) in the evening.
The day I have no ping.

As a result, I have 3/4 games with a ping of 150, which means that I don't get the most out of the evening...
And I'm on Orange too

@MArdA TaleWorlds Are you aware of this problem ? Is there a fix on the road ?

EDIT : If you are experiencing this issue too, please post a sort of testimony to help the devs finding out the problem

Thank's for your answers, some people of us redirected their DNS i think or something like that and it seems to work

If you need more explanations i can give you their steam in private message so don't hesitate to contact me

Can you check your pings with the steps below?
1. Download WinMTR - https://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/
2. Extract the contents of the .zip file to your desktop.
3. Open the WinMTR folder, then open the folder that matches your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit) and run WinMTR.exe.
4. Enter 188.166.133.94 into Host field.
5. Click Start, then launch the game and login.
6. Keep the game open for a couple of minutes (make sure that it is on when you are experiencing ping issues), then click Stop in WinMTR.
7. Click "Export Text" and save the .txt file to your desktop. Name this file WinMTR.
8. Send the file to me on forums as a PM.

Back
Top Bottom