The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello  :grin:

i will only post the list of the best idea i heard and had about the mod:

- night map + torches to have light in darkness  :mrgreen:

- poisonned dagger/bolt (bag of 3 dagger/ bag of 6 bolts ?) killing hp of target until he die OR heal

=> 2 ways: an area to get them, or 2 new classes specialized in poisonning, it should be good that the throwing dagger can have melee mode and the poison crossbowman can have a broken dagger (or the mace i mentionned in the class idea at end of list, or another mace).

- healing area: fruit that we can take is a nice idea !

- a new class: assassin with a blunt weapons that can stun the target to assassinate on ground (what about the mace with black skin ?) killing slowly as the broken dagger

- make the people not getting the shield OR keep it, thats a really funny challenge to hide and assassinate the false guard (but it will probably unbalance the mod, even with a "guard" class lol: exept for a team deathmatch mode, would be awesome, guards VS assassin)

:razz: awesome mod !!!!

EDIT: DISABLE VOTE FACTION POLL !!!!!! CAUSE WE CANT MAKE assassin vs assassin in vote !!!!!!!

@fieldmarshall_adrien_xbow

At first thanks for the ideas.
fieldmarshall_adrien_xbow said:
- night map + torches to have light in darkness
Night Maps are planned and if a Mapper wants to make one, Patta will set night time for that map.

poisonned dagger/bolt (bag of 3 dagger/ bag of 6 bolts ?) killing hp of target until he die OR heal
We dicussed this already yesterday.  :wink:

2 ways: an area to get them
Already discussed, too.

healing area: fruit that we can take is a nice idea
Already planned and confirmed(Since first version).

a new class: assassin with a blunt weapons that can stun the target to assassinate on ground
Nice idea in my opinion. We'll discuss it.

make the people not getting the shield
Its intended. If you want to lose 1 Point you can get a shield which will be destroyed after a few hits.

but it will probably unbalance the mod, even with a "guard" class
Before the release there was a guard class. It fits not realy at the moment. Maybe it will be in again, when guards will patrol around the town...Maybe, maybe not...

DISABLE VOTE FACTION POLL !!!!!! CAUSE WE CANT MAKE assassin vs assassin in vote
Known issue. Should be fixed through the admin Panel and will be fixed soon in the server template.

Currently its like a Deathmatch. Some obvious other game modes which would be interesting to play: Team of Assassins vs Team of Assassins. Guards vs Assassins, this would probably work by having a VIP or something similar.

As we are focussing on other things atm, Race Wars Bloodshed and the game mode we already have here, we will not be doing anything of these atm. Could be that we do it later, after we released RWB.

I have a problem, when i am starting warband with that mod - i have str not found blablabla everywhere. What i need to do to fix it?

Kekse said:
but it will probably unbalance the mod, even with a "guard" class
Before the release there was a guard class. It fits not realy at the moment. Maybe it will be in again, when guards will patrol around the town...Maybe, maybe not...

better is what i wrote after about it, a new type of game closely same => team deathmatch type assassin VS guards, it can oblige assassin to hide because they cant block instead of guards who have shields, they will have to think about assassinate them as they should, if guards get shield with 1HP or like it, the assassin can manage to attack fast by destroying the shield and another can hit him or snipe him

that can make really crazy team game and great teamworks in the 2 camps:

assassin should hide and work in team at same time, really hard but really nice to make (like one can show himself and make the guard coming, and teh otehr kill them)

guards (swordsmen with shield) will have to patrol and be careful everywhere, assassin are dangerous, guards have a shield and a sword and can block attack, so the assassin must be intelligent, with all their weapons and hiding abilities

the team deathmatch will be really a great mode, and the guards cant be overpowered cause if they make like a "turtle shield wall" the assassin can shoot and oblige them to move, the dagger and axe are deadly, the blunt weapon can "control" some guards

so the 2 team will have to be intelligent, the guards start with normal clothes BUT CANT HIDE weapons thats how we will reconize them (shield on back, sword at left hand) and again, they CAN block weapons attacks, so the assassin will have to shoot and oblige them to see at wrong area :grin:

edit: even the best swordmen cant block 2 or 3 attack at same time + a shooter, the assassin team works swill oblige the guard to team work too, the guards can change clothes and heal like the assassin team BUT the weapons always show ! changing clothes can help sometime but rarely, they are GUARDS so they can change clothes for fun or to look like guard (full brown leather or white leather for example)

my other post was mainly to make the list of what we were talking about yesterday, so i wanted to write it to not forget the list and add some things when i have new ideas :wink:

If we would make this mode we would surely give the guards some mail armor or so. We will see, that sounds not that hard to realise.

@Bloomy: Try playing it in english, that should work.

for info we already do that on gothic server we make a poll to have assassin VS a faction like rhodok and we make the rules: assassin VS the faction, if an assassin take a guard weapons, the assassin must kill him because he is considered as guard. REALLY well played this evening  :cool: 3 guard for 7 assassin we had and it was awesome

it gives really much fun and when map change automatically its back to assassin VS assassin  :wink:

Suggestion, have random improvised weapons laying around.

Like a pitchfork, bottle, stick, hoe, pick ax, etc

oh one more idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTAXUYLbFYk (this is a serious suggestion)

The random better weapons would make the game very very unbalanced, so we will not implement that. The other thing with the sand could be done with some kind of blunt weapon instead that knocks the people to the ground. This is what we planned to do.

@adrien: Nice, i never thought about that :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom