The Official Historical picture thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Fall of Denial

Sergeant Knight
Well, this is the official thread where you post historical pictures, request them(Since some people have really good historical pictures of what you are asking for), discuss them, and whatever. Here are some pictures of the Fall of Saigon, which I am also requesting pictures for a school project.
Vietnamescape.jpg

250px-Saigon_T-54.jpg

Swadius said:
Kvedulf said:
Forgive my ignorance, but who is that? And why is he scootering?

That was Canada's Ex-Prime Minister Jean Chretien, he is scootering because he just gave homosexuals more rights.

soo.....scooters and homosexuals? they uhh related?

btw, i couldnt find a pic worthy of posting  :???:

14sjyg7.jpg
1znqw0i.jpg

Soldiers of Anatolian troops in First World War (back -one of them in right side)
Anatolian villagers (in front)

ww2mecha_1.jpg

Early stages of the Siege of Leningrad.

Please ignore the photoshopped artillery piece in the front, as I couldn't find anything suitable from that period other than this.

Turkish soldiers posing proudly with the
decapitated heads of Armenian community
leaders, 1915

genocide3.jpg

http://bibleprobe.com/christianmartyrs-armenia.htm

Swadius said:
ww2mecha_1.jpg

Early stages of the Siege of Leningrad.

Please ignore the photoshopped artillery piece in the front, as I couldn't find anything suitable from that period other than this.

Nice transformer at the back.

Transformer..? That's the Soviet Centurion! создать эту страницу! They only built a few of them but they were really important in the mid stages of the war, before they came up with the T 34.

It had 43mm armour, 4 20mm machineguns, a 47mm cannon and a rocket pod that held 5 rockets.

stygN said:
Transformer..? That's the Soviet Centurion! создать эту страницу! They only built a few of them but they were really important in the mid stages of the war, before they came up with the T 34.

It had 43mm armour, 4 20mm machineguns, a 47mm cannon and a rocket pod that held 5 rockets.

Bull ****...

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
stygN said:

Bull ****...

ww2mecha_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom