The official Goodbye thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

My profile was showing as Guest when I posted that and I was playing along with it, dummy.

Got my Xbox repaired and bought a ****eload of new (by Indian standards) video games, so might not be so active on forums for a few weeks.

I don't know, man, isn't some or the other video game is being released, like every 2 or 3 weeks? Its still quite rare in our area, I just know 2 or 3 people who have it. More than half the India still plays Vice City and San Andreas.

Well, sort of.

Pachinko said:
GarryTheftAuto_edited-1_zps2069b100.jpg

Pachinko said:
I don't know, man, isn't some or the other video game is being released, like every 2 or 3 weeks? Its still quite rare in our area, I just know 2 or 3 people who have it. More than half the India still plays Vice City and San Andreas.

Well, sort of.
Eh, I still play GTA 3 with my buddies. What a glorious game.

Really? I don't know, man. I know many people who haven't even played GTA IV, so I was referring in the more general sense.

I'll be buying more games, too.

I could try, mobile is somewhat high-spec or whatever. I'm more worried about my mobile internet's abysmal speed, though.

Anyhow, thanks man, you might have just helped me in alleviating my boredom.

Nah, don't have WiFi, plus 3GB? That's about as much size as my connection's download limit's maximum allowance, so might just have to pass. I'd prefer preserving my valuable 2 mbps speed for watching videos for ****s and giggles, instead of downloading a huge game.

But still, I'll try.

Hello all.....I'm seating as usually this day, well slightly tired with my recent activity this morning (eggs  :wink:). But umm...I just wanted you to know, that I love you all. Well, not as a romantic relationship, but a rather malicious relation filled with misconceptions and swearing and raging and all that. But I'm happy to know my family here, in this stupid forum. Well, I just got here and find my dad that was lostfrom me in a forum spamming 30 years ago , which is someone who apparently has forgotten his own bastard son. But Im proud to be taleworldsish. I've found my family, which i'm about to lost forever. So I guess this is good bye.

I wish you all crafty idiots we're here
It'll be a great fun
You'll beat the **** out of me,
And I'll **** my pants and run

And the spammers will be there
Terrific gay men that had a bad sense of humor
And also the trolls and stopping-by-recruits
They also have real horrifying ****ty english

But it's over, it's done
All of you bastards, you'll burn in the sun
This world is just getting deeper and deeper,
But I'll always remember you ignorant fcker(s)....

I see Golradir interning in his workplace
I see Llandy hijacking a succesful thread
I see Gabrilduro and his mods tied to his face
And I see the others ****ting in their beds

Oh, I wish I could read again Spearington's wonderful english
Oh and laughing my ass of watching Carlos Danger
Oh and i remember that scumbag Rebelknight the irish
Oh i wish that assh*le got heart cancer

So, this is goodbye then....I'll never forget you all as my most dumbest, ignorant, funny, idiotic, and cocky family.

In my most deepest feelings,
Nobleman

Back
Top Bottom