The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

The left one would be a banner, if the space allowed. The sword thing depends on Jean de Joanville claiming he reached for his saddle sword instead of the arming sword during one of the battles of the crusade he was in. So I guess carrying a spare sword on the horse was a thing

Ah.Thanks for the explanation. Didn't know about the swords, but I kinda worked out that the vertical pole is a banner. I just couldn't resist making a silly joke. :smile:

digital_helmet.jpg

digital_laderhosen.png

digital_jucikadance.gif

digital_sleep.jpg

digital_vista.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, all those are great. The last two are the best, imo. The last is pretty amazing. All the references and of course, the thicc gurl. Still, -and I don't really mean to complain- you could spoiler them, as most are pretty large. :grin:

Lord, seeing these nice drawings is making me want to draw again. Just need to find the time in between working and studying.

@NA1F I really like the desert landscape with the silhouetted camel rider. It’s very good.

Last edited:
@AmateurHetman Thank you for your compliment. it's realy hard to find a time to draw, over the weekend maybe, but you study and work at the same time! :shock:

@Gab thanks :grin:
____
Really nice ones. The big tree in the last sketch must have taken some time, but it was worth it.

Even though my head comes with a tilting feature, it would look better if you would straighten up the images.
thanks man
yes, the tree took maybe some time, the drawing in general took an hour
about straighten up the images.
Do you mean that the image is upside down? Because I do not see a problem.. or maybe I did not understand the meaning of straighten (Sorry, my English is not that good :facepalm:)
____
I like to draw the night sky and stars
lF91SVo.jpg

wJsnCx6.jpg

ynI3WYy.jpg

Dv079y8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom