The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I think a different cyrilic variant for "cringe" works better for the closest spelling, such as "кринџ", which phonetically sounds identical to the original pronounciation of the english word, apart from the thrilled "r".
Agreed, this is the correct South Slav phonetic Cyrillic spelling. Also "бејзд".
Wouldn't look as nice though, because "ж" is the most beautiful letter, also the whole drawing is awesome Jacob !
But it's wrong, pretty or not.

It's probably best for the sake of consistency if Jacob sticks with Russian and finds himself a Russian sidekick, or at least Bluehawk, if he proves he's not an Ukrainian agent.

Sorry, I'm retarded, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were talking about the soft sign in кринжь. Yeah you're right that ей is better than ай. I think a more conventional transliteration into Russian cyrilic of the soft g or j sound in English is дж, rather than ж or ч, btw.

What's wrong with brat, brat? Do we not cultivate Slavic brotherhood anymore?
Slavic braterhood.

I would say sorry, but I am not. I regret nothing.

Sorry, I'm retarded, I misunderstood what you meant. I thought you were talking about the soft sign in кринжь. Yeah you're right that ей is better than ай. I think a more conventional transliteration into Russian cyrilic of the soft g or j sound in English is дж, rather than ж or ч, btw.

What's wrong with brat, brat? Do we not cultivate Slavic brotherhood anymore?
OK, then I'm retarded even more. I thought you meant brat in its English meaning :ROFLMAO:

@Kentucky 『 HEIGUI 』 James This was a fun practice. I hope its fine again. :iamamoron:
SaRti.png

Thanks.

I hope that TW adds a section for it's next creative competition* ( as well as scene/previous2D concepts etc):

>Giving one digital image, and asking from participant to manipulate it in written themes (like telling: add these themes to image with ur manipulation: love + advanture + cooperation" etc )

It's not that hard, and fun. I'm sad this forum has not similar idea/manipulation workflow(monthly) in a thread.

*We dont have to win. It just need to be fun activity amoung the community. It would be nice to see all results in order at such a competition section.

I keep wondering what is that brass thingie hanging from the guy's belt, but can not figure it out. It looks like a brass knuckle, but it only has 3 fingerholes and why would he carry one if he already has a sword and a dagger.
It's a hanger for separate tools/keys :smile:
For whatever reason, good luck... or perhaps he's just lost all the damn keys. Y'know... red key, gold key... all used up, see ? :grin: (Doom flute plays)

Very nice, although I hate your use of spoilers :smile:
What is the technique? Did you draw it from memory or a picture, and is the second image made with a filter, or did you colour it yourself?
Firstly, I mold the outlines with using referance image.
Then, i only look on referance at side, and try to make details.

And, it's filtered (with G'mic Krita plug in)

c2Vzk.png

Finally, niche area is starting to fill..

After the "tablet support" feature..I may share something from this game.
JOmv1.png

e2-MZ.png

Addition: Tabletop simulator was best with limited tools within coop drawing. This game will probably offer more tools, but idk how the coop will be if dev even manage to do that.

Back
Top Bottom