• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

The Official Art thread

Users who are viewing this thread

aNrDWKX.gif

Can't believe i missed this one. Noice.

Also this thread is nearly 15 years old. What the fugg.

Work in progress

unknown-21.png

NA1F

Sergeant
WBVC
Such a trivial scene, yet this picture manages to spark so many feelings inside of me. It reminds me of a situation, a place I once was.. or wasn't I? Its like looking into a dream I have forgotten a long time ago. Thank you @NA1F, your art is very special.
☺ thanks

i add sound
hope u like it

day moon
A49M56R.png

Antonis

Marquis
WBWF&SVCNW
The fuzzy haired girl in the middle kinda looks like Sher. Before plastics and all.
And as always, quite impressive.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Recent quick drawings.

xdQFJ.png

1hgdb.png
Dave Allen! Fantastic. Is the first one Bolsonaro? He seems to have a slightly Nick Griffinesque bozz eye; is that just coincidence or a little satirical joke- linking someone who is leading a country to a less prominent far-right loon (perhaps suggesting he is just as preposterous and reprehensible as a controversial half-joke of a politician in the UK, but somehow he became a president)? I'm probably jumping to conclusions with that, but Griffin came immediately to mind.

Lots of nice work in this thread as usual, it's nice to admire your creations.

Top Bottom