The Oceanic (OC) Battle Server, a petition from our community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I am of the same mind as Vaim and his eloquent thoughts he has shared with us. Not only have the people who started this thread tried to seize power from the community at the first given opportunity but they have also decided that they, for some reason have moral superiority even after a vulgar display of tyranny, banning all who speak out against such tyranny.

I feel that if we were to get the wheels rolling for an OCE community we should let those who are respected by all push the figurative wheelchair of this crippled community. I know most of those who are respected have most likely abandoned any hope for this game since it's release but maybe some will see this thread. As Vaim mentioned old admins like RomaN or ACC1, maybe even people like Goris, HPcrafter100, Gondor or Hikkupz would be good choices.

So to taleworlds it is a good idea to give us OCE servers but try to find people who are willing and able to STAND up for the community as a whole and not use it to serve their personal power interests. There are good choices out there but this should be taken into careful consideration and choose someone who is old to the community and knows the culture and people around it.

To the guys up in arms about people seizing power lol .. You can just do your own events it's an open server.
This; not to mention it's not Taleworld's role to decide who get's control over the community. Anyone can do whatever they want on the public server. We're simply a established player group consisting of multiple clans wishing to better improve and protect the events we're trying to provide for 100+ players.

This; not to mention it's not Taleworld's role to decide who get's control over the community. Anyone can do whatever they want on the public server. We're simply a established player group consisting of multiple clans wishing to better improve and protect the events we're trying to provide for 100+ players.
also we just dont like racism, anti semitism, sexism, homphobia, etc, which is why the people who are complaining, got kicked lol

Thank you to @Dejan and all at Taleworlds who approved this decision for allowing us to host and provide better quality events by including our community in the private custom server testing. We truly appreciate it and we're already having a blast!

Thank you! ❤️ We truly appreciate it and it's so much fun so far and we're so exciting to keep playing and working on the server. We can finally start bringing everyone back and really growing our community now that we have customs, you guys at TaleWorld's have given us such a gift and we are so grateful for you making this possible.

Sadly I am of the same mind as Vaim and his eloquent thoughts he has shared with us. Not only have the people who started this thread tried to seize power from the community at the first given opportunity but they have also decided that they, for some reason have moral superiority even after a vulgar display of tyranny, banning all who speak out against such tyranny.

I feel that if we were to get the wheels rolling for an OCE community we should let those who are respected by all push the figurative wheelchair of this crippled community. I know most of those who are respected have most likely abandoned any hope for this game since it's release but maybe some will see this thread. As Vaim mentioned old admins like RomaN or ACC1, maybe even people like Goris, HPcrafter100, Gondor or Hikkupz would be good choices.

So to taleworlds it is a good idea to give us OCE servers but try to find people who are willing and able to STAND up for the community as a whole and not use it to serve their personal power interests. There are good choices out there but this should be taken into careful consideration and choose someone who is old to the community and knows the culture and people around it.
Dimos is this your alt?

I don’t know what you’re on about with “ wheelchair” and crippled community”, The OCE Bannerlord community has never been stronger, and there’s even better days ahead.

The OCE community will no longer be a cultural cesspit of racism, homophobia, and sexism. If that’s a problem for you, kindly leave us alone - we don’t want you.

I have no personal power interests, I’m simply doing a job not many would actually want. Most of the community leadership has been doxxed, myself included. This leadership thing isn’t a fun task for the most part, but we do it because we love the game, it’d be a lot easier to just sit on my hands and twiddle my thumbs. The gratification of this role comes from being able to coordinate events and experiences that make the game better for everyone.

You talk about wanting someone “old to the community”: We have Oldman, Kaewyn, Arctanas, and Xaime, all 10+ year veterans of the game. By “old to the community” do you mean you want a racist, toxic, sexist, and homophobic leadership? It sounds like that’s what you want.

Go make your own “community” if you think you can do a better job, just stay away from us.

GOYG/NRMN’s days in the game are numbered, you can’t just buy infinite game keys like in Warband, that will burn holes in your pockets this time.

Last edited:
Ok, this is the last warning I am issuing here. Any more of this childish bickering and insta mutes follow. And if that doesn't work well let's see how far bans are for some of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom