The Occult hath striken...seriously, it cannot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, so i decided to do some crazy things.. add a faction :lol:

It failed horribly, obviously, so i put all the backup files back there(i had backuped all files i edited)

And now it says "RGL ERROR - Invalid number of troops - 994"

My troops number is 990.

Use Morgh's Editor to look at troops.txt and it should correct the troops number at the start of the file automatically.

Oh and curses on the heretic who meddles with the occult :twisted:

I tried added six new factions, once. Only three made it in, The Kingdom of Derpland, the Derp Provinces, and the Lands of the Flying Derp.

Imagine my surprise when their lords rode out, five thousand men each, and starting destroying absolutely EVERYONE! The D'Shar got destroyed, the Fierdsvain disappeared, the Jatu got obliterated, and, as the Kingdom of Ravernstern fell down to it's last city, Ravenstern, they all disappeared. No garrisons in the castles, no men left behind, they just rode out to the South and have been lurking at the bottom of the map.

I leave that save file untouched, it's scary to think that, randomly, a party of 3-5 thousand men moving at around 10-12 speed could jump me and slaughter me.

While vile mutants still draw breath, there can be no peace.
While obscene heretics' hearts still beat, there can be no respite.
While faithless traitors still live, there can be no forgiveness.

BURN THE HERETIC!!!

Sorry about that...old Warhammer obsession kicking in again.

MWUAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAA!!

Thou Hath Been Told! Don´t meddle with the occult, it´s bound to devour you alive!

Just redownload the whole PoP folder, reinstall it over the existing folder. And get rid of these corrupted, filthy saves as well. Don´t try to load them. Start a new game or load a clean PoP save, without anything tweaked by yourself.

Should work like a charm. Unless you drew the short stick and messed up with the Warband game files. In that case, you´ll have to reinstall WB again over the old directory.

May the Power of Setup.Exe be with you against the vile forces you cast forth upon thee!

Thou hath been warned, knave!

noosers said:
MWUAHAHHAHAHAAAHAAA!!

Thou Hath Been Told! Don´t meddle with the occult, it´s bound to devour you alive!

Just redownload the whole PoP folder, reinstall it over the existing folder. And get rid of these corrupted, filthy saves as well. Don´t try to load them. Start a new game or load a clean PoP save, without anything tweaked by yourself.

Should work like a charm. Unless you drew the short stick and messed up with the Warband game files. In that case, you´ll have to reinstall WB again over the old directory.

May the Power of Setup.Exe be with you against the vile forces you cast forth upon thee!

Thou hath been warned, knave!

Also, good knave, pack yourself plenty of Vaseline for your trip back into PoP.

Trust me.

You'll need it.

Das Knecht said:
Yeah, my vaseline made me one-hit a Demonic Magnus once, i trust you, and it's working again don't worry  :lol:

One hit a Magnus?

Try one hitting a Magnus with a pitchfork at LEVEL ONE.

I WAS LIKE MAN.

Back
Top Bottom