The Nordic Legion [NL] *Roster&Match updated*

Users who are viewing this thread

dark_blade

Sergeant at Arms

The Nordic Legion was founded on December 15, 2010. We train together, battle together, and accept members of all skill levels.

Our clan is divided into three squads. The Royal Squad, Squad A, and Squad B.
The Royal Squad consists of Knights, Council, and the King. Squad A consists of one General, Recruits, Infantry, Archers, Cavalry, Veteran Infantry, Veteran Archers, and Veteran Cavalry. Squad B consists of one General, Recruits, Infantry, Archers, Cavalry, Veteran Infantry, Veteran Archers, and Veteran Cavalry. The Marshall commands the overall battle.
The Ranks: [A member's class in a specific battle will be whatever their Squad Commander says. The classes are merely a default if a member isn't ordered otherwise.]
King - Ruler of the clan
Marshall - Second in command, commands battles
Generals - Command an individual squad
Council - Advises king and other leadership. For important decisions, Council, King, Marshall, and Generals will meet to vote
Knights - Elite group of soldiers lead by the King that play as either Infantry or Cavalry Class.
Veteran Cavalry - Experienced member, plays cavalry class
Veteran Infantry - Experienced member, plays infantry class
Veteran Archers - Experienced member, plays archer class
Cavalry - Member that plays cavalry class
Infantry - Member that plays infantry class
Archers - Member that plays archer class
Recruits - Default rank for new members, plays any class
Trial Member - Not yet a member of the clan, optional class, participates in practices but not matches

-Currently Recruiting-
Darkblade [King, Royal Squad]
Master Unicorn [Marshall]
CossackManiac [Infantry, B Squad]
GiantEnemyCrab [Recruit, B Squad]
RikiMaru [Recruit, B squad]
Spartanman001 [Recruit, B squad]

UA vs KoA - Loss

If you're interested in joining, register here.
For questions or comments regarding the clan, go here.

Kel - I'll explain later

Nagel - You told me a long time after you had unfriended me and ignored me for awhile, and it was in response to an email asking if you can show up to a match..

Jon, Knight, and Beer - Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom