In Progress The "No connection error" still exists after the update... (multiplayer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3.9055
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

LePapaDoc

Recruit
Multiple people messaged me that the "No connection" error is back, and after testing it myself, it is indeed back, not even 48 hours after the update...

It seems the update did not fix it at all... please tech support take note of this and fix it somehow. Players once again cannot enter multiplayer...I dont know what to say but please fix this bug :sad:

Also it seems like the game got set back to the previous version again, before the update. Please let us know what is going on :sad:

EDIT: Well it seems like the update will get a "hotfix" before coming back so no need to answer here bois

Last edited:
Hey, i have informed the devs about the issue. Can you please try again let me know if the issue is persistent?

Hey, i have informed the devs about the issue. Can you please try again let me know if the issue is persistent?
I think it has to do with the update being rolled back. After the update the issue was solved but since it was rolled back yesterday, the bug came back. Any info when the game gets set back to the new version?

Hey same issue here, I cant connect to the server. Not able to log at to the lobby. I was able to play full invasion 3 on V1.0.3 in multiplayer mode yesterday, but today it's not working. I didnt do anything before today's issue, even didnt restart my PC.
Tried resolve this issue by restart, reset the internet, use VPN, still not working.

Back
Top Bottom