The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Odd thing: I do seem to be getting renown from battles. Perhaps it is just the context, but that appears to be the case. The battles were defences against siege assaults.

edit: so far okay.

edit2: save game compatible between 196 and 199 apparently. The only error are with Papal State nobles and they messed up (all have Moslem relations which might be fine for one Sicilian Lord, but for the Papal States its strange) when I started my game. Also a fair few lords have messed up 'talk in private' dialogues, like Othon de Tournay of the Latin Empire.

edit3: the interior of the towers in the Byzantine siege and city scene seem to have no real textures, looks a bit odd.

From this SVN it takes nearly three days to lot and burn a village. Takes ages!  :evil:

And I have problems with the battle map and orders. Sometimes dissapear, and the orders key doesn't work also.

Regards  :wink:

SR-71 said:
And I have problems with the battle map and orders. Sometimes dissapear, and the orders key doesn't work also.
Because it's out of whack. Othr did a lot of changes - mainly to AI(updated the formation to the latest version and tweaked the Campaign AI) and game-play balancing and other cool things. Sadly, I had little time to properly merge everything so some of my older scripts got lost in the process. But don't worry, I'll try to restore everything as it should be in the comming week.... Unless I'll be lazy  :mrgreen:

DrTomas said:
SR-71 said:
Because it's out of whack. Othr did a lot of changes - mainly to AI(updated the formation to the latest version and tweaked the Campaign AI) and game-play balancing and other cool things. Sadly, I had little time to properly merge everything so some of my older scripts got lost in the process. But don't worry, I'll try to restore everything as it should be in the comming week.... Unless I'll be lazy  :mrgreen:

No problem. The game it's still completely playable and enjoyable. I'll continue trying if there are another strange issues  :mrgreen:

Apart of this, is there any thread where it's explained something about the new city buildings? Does this feature works at present?  :?:

SR-71 said:
DrTomas said:
SR-71 said:

No problem. The game it's still completely playable and enjoyable. I'll continue trying if there are another strange issues  :mrgreen:

Apart of this, is there any thread where it's explained something about the new city buildings? Does this feature works at present?  :?:

The names of the buildings have been reinstated, but as of 199, they cannot be built. It worked for one subversion a week ago. It wasn't clear what they did, but overall city rent seemed to increase.

sorry! i have to ask again
whats about 0.97.1 Beta - is this one less buggy than up-to-date revision?
else is there less feature in 0.97.1 than i have in current revision since release of 0.97.1 on 9th December?

thx

woah, over 10 pages of spamming while I've been in the army  :lol:  and going back in couple hrs.

for kalleschmitz, beta 0.97.1 is abt rev 120. its for the newbs who doesn't understand how tortoise SVN works.

The nice Byzantine style crown seems impossible to find now. edit: I found two for sale in a Bulgarian town.

Battles now seem to be a fix number of deaths, say 500 a time, like Native, again.

Was it intended to make Italian lances from villages only ranged troops and cavalry?  I'm playing as a Genoese lord and I recieved Chiavari as a fief, however, all of the troops I get from the lances there are either ranged troops or cavalry but no melee infantry. I was assuming I'd get mainly crossbowmen and spearmen.

It worked for me last time i played. although it was 4 mounted knights 1 knight templar but i think the ratio is random.

Glycerius said:
The nice Byzantine style crown seems impossible to find now. edit: I found two for sale in a Bulgarian town.

Battles now seem to be a fix number of deaths, say 500 a time, like Native, again.
There is no fixed number of deaths, just a fixed number of reinforcements.

Battles tend now to end after 150 deaths and carry on repeatedly until a player gives up or one side loses, like Native. I increased my battlesize, and that removes this worry. I wish the biggest manorial castle would be fixed. There is a path, but the units cannot find it. I think that scene needs more work to resolve that.

Back
Top Bottom