The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

kuauik said:
Sotuu said:
also why some of the helmets/hats comes with extra hair?  :lol:

E: also found some horses and helmets without textures in aragonese region
you can guess why,or you didnt play Warband before? or you want a bunch of bald headed guys?

kk...the crown with extra hair just looks so fugly  :mrgreen:  the crown itself looks cool tho.

Sotuu said:
kuauik said:
Sotuu said:
also why some of the helmets/hats comes with extra hair?  :lol:

E: also found some horses and helmets without textures in aragonese region
you can guess why,or you didnt play Warband before? or you want a bunch of bald headed guys?

kk...the crown with extra hair just looks so fugly  :mrgreen:  the crown itself looks cool tho.
thank you,that will really encourage me to do more things in future

dont mind my criticism...every1 has their own opinions...and now that I checked all new gears with cheatmenu I found that cooler crown with long hair and ponytail. that is nice one. and the aragonese helmets + horses are still without textures. are those messed up by tomas or what?  :lol:

And thanks for the "finnish" portugal armor + banner. Now I can finally conquer the world with blue and white color  :twisted:

Sotuu said:
dont mind my criticism...every1 has their own opinions...and now that I checked all new gears with cheatmenu I found that cooler crown with long hair and ponytail. that is nice one. and the aragonese helmets + horses are still without textures. are those messed up by tomas or what?  :lol:

And thanks for the "finnish" portugal armor + banner. Now I can finally conquer the world with blue and white color  :twisted:
the aragones helmets will be removed,only few remain

Awesome update/new stuff! Excellent work dev team, just keep it up as long as you have enthusiasm!

PS how do i update this new mod with Tortoise? or is that no more an option?

Can anyone tell me how and where can i get knights Templar and hospitelars etc
If it helps am crusader state?

u need to be vassal of crusader state and then u can hire them from crusader cities every couple days

Here's one texture bug: When using shorter armors (mostly eastern) and some (older) types of boots, there are no legs.

BTW, where are all those cool banners from older subversions? Some are there, some are new, and there are a lot of native ones, but many banners are missing.  :sad:

thats the thing am their vessal i checked every city village castle tavern in the crusader state and i cant find eny all i get is the normal crossbowmen spearmen and knights

adamek said:
thats the thing am their vessal i checked every city village castle tavern in the crusader state and i cant find eny all i get is the normal crossbowmen spearmen and knights
two options:
1. Build a manor, build a monestary there, invite an order and recruit them.
2. Play with lance recruitment system and get them from crusader states towns.

Dunno if it's a bug but i recruited the cathoholic engineer Riyasat. But when I checked his skills he had 0 points in engineer skill however he had 3 points in pathfinding and spotting.

Dr toman so the only we to recruit them normaly is lance recrutment mod if it is could you make it that you can allso get them on native recruitment

adamek said:
Dr toman so the only we to recruit them normaly is lance recrutment mod if it is could you make it that you can allso get them on native recruitment

No. For all I care, native recruitment is not developed in any way anymore. I do not play with it, I don't like, hence I do not develop for it. I just left there as alternative, for those who might want to play with it in anyways.

Sotuu said:
ofc there is still tortoise svn. and u update it as always with svn update

incorrect. name of mod has changed, and old "trunk" is, i quote what tortoise says: Locked.

so, whats the alternative...?

Skitkocken said:
Dunno if it's a bug but i recruited the cathoholic engineer Riyasat. But when I checked his skills he had 0 points in engineer skill however he had 3 points in pathfinding and spotting.

I had this too.
Also the "trainer" have no trading skill, but 3 in all the "medical" skill!!

Yes I had this happen too. My catholic trainer was of Eastern decent as well and old like a biblical figure. I think Thomas just likes to mess with us, he has been known for tomfoolery. 

Latinikon said:
Sotuu said:
ofc there is still tortoise svn. and u update it as always with svn update

incorrect. name of mod has changed, and old "trunk" is, i quote what tortoise says: Locked.

so, whats the alternative...?

the name has been the same 1257 AD (or in mod folder dev1257) since Othr made the subversion. that is correct tho that ages ago I think the svn-trunk changed. but that was like atleast year ago?

Back
Top Bottom