The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Sotuu said:
also why some of the helmets/hats comes with extra hair?  :lol:

E: also found some horses and helmets without textures in aragonese region
you can guess why,or you didnt play Warband before? or you want a bunch of bald headed guys?

Is there a way to force your troops (archers and infantry) to form one line, like in the previous versions? Right now archers always stand in the front of melee infantry, even if you tell your troops to disband formations.

Mannerheim said:
Is there a way to force your troops (archers and infantry) to form one line, like in the previous versions? Right now archers always stand in the front of melee infantry, even if you tell your troops to disband formations.

Hold F1 and move your troops where you want them to move. Personally I found archers standing behind melee less effective. The best way is keep them in the frontline and, when (if) the enemy gets near order infantry to advance ten pieces in formation.  :wink:

I cannot download, whether to update or checkout a fresh copy. I had better reread what the forum has on 'error working copy c:\location' locked'. As you the last update, the ai is still too ready to agree peace.

A revision committed, that fixes the famous bug, where peace is accepted from the first request, no matter the odds are fixed.
Kuauik also committed his graphical side fixes and tweaks a while back as well.

Hi, thanks DrThomas and Kuauik for this wonderful mod! Cant stopplaying it  :lol:

Btw, how can i join a crusader order? I'm a vassal of crusader states but there are no option to become member of any order when i speak with the grandmasters.

SirAndre said:
Hi, thanks DrThomas and Kuauik for this wonderful mod! Cant stopplaying it  :lol:

Btw, how can i join a crusader order? I'm a vassal of crusader states but there are no option to become member of any order when i speak with the grandmasters.
It's modified freelancer feature. You should be fiefless right now to join. I'll do it in the near future, where you would be able to join it as vassal as well, giving away all your fiefs. :smile:

Try now.

Back
Top Bottom