The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Broods said:
That's bull**** man, I haven't smoked in a week because of a dry spell hitting our county. I sincerely don't appreciate you shoving your smoke in my face, unless I can hit it of course. Anyways, I love this mod.
Have you tried smoking it in the shower?

vodka1983 said:
dont talk about smoking pot. its too dry i might set on fire
You might want to get an extra fire extinguisher then

Mmmm....smoked fish, the secret to the might of the varangian guards. Have a fish smoke pot and cook it while its high.

jesus f christ.... why cant you learn the language and use it in concise manner? you have one big giant run on sentence with no grammar, terrible spelling.

you can CHOOSE at the beginning of the new game to use OLD warband style recruiting system. No, you will not have BOTH at the same time. it is ****ing stupid.

Arszi said:
I saw a few smoking bandit's too...
Same problem here, was on 99 rev. One Knyaz from Novgorod Respublic smoke too much, but it's a nice spot on map, when he is following a faction army leader/marshal. So I think it's cool bug.

vodka1983 said:
jesus f christ.... why cant you learn the language and use it in concise manner? you have one big giant run on sentence with no grammar, terrible spelling.

you can CHOOSE at the beginning of the new game to use OLD warband style recruiting system. No, you will not have BOTH at the same time. it is ******** stupid.

Whaaaaaaat? Is this a post in the right thread? (Next Thurday all your dreams will come true)

EdmundBlackadder said:
vodka1983 said:

you can CHOOSE at the beginning of the new game to use OLD warband style recruiting system. No, you will not have BOTH at the same time. it is ******** stupid.

Whaaaaaaat? Is this a post in the right thread? (Next Thurday all your dreams will come true)

it was towards a deleted post

KillerHorsefly said:
I've been out of the loop and I'm too lazy to go through the posts... whats happening next thursday?

Absolutely nothing. Some people have taken to respond all questions as of "when is it out?" with "Next Thursday!", that's all.

Back
Top Bottom