The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Waffenbaum said:
Pressing quicksave usually freezes the game for up to a minute, and scene transitions can take a very long time as well.

yes, mine problem too. although i have gotten used to it. at first it was very strange, especially cos i have SSd kingston uber-super-fast disc.

Maybe gfx drivers or just some voodoo stuff...

Should troop wages become alot more expensive when becoming a vassal of a faction or a king?

sifis172 said:
Only if you are at peace.When in war troop wages drop a lot
so a good army is sustainable.

The faction was at war when i became its vassal, the troop weekly wage went up by more then 1000 denars, then when i was freelancing or a mercenary.

Latinikon said:
Waffenbaum said:
Pressing quicksave usually freezes the game for up to a minute, and scene transitions can take a very long time as well.

yes, mine problem too. although i have gotten used to it. at first it was very strange, especially cos i have SSd kingston uber-super-fast disc.

Maybe gfx drivers or just some voodoo stuff...

Longer save time also happenned to me too. Both quick save and normal save. But I think it's normal since this mod got a lot of resources in it.

jcoom41 said:
sifis172 said:
Only if you are at peace.When in war troop wages drop a lot
so a good army is sustainable.

The faction was at war when i became its vassal, the troop weekly wage went up by more then 1000 denars, then when i was freelancing or a mercenary.

I guess your army is mainly comprise of mercenary isn't it ? You'll got the discount from mercenaries when you lead your own warband, or joining a faction as mercenary as they considered you a fellow mercenary (I freaking love this feature). So, basically, when you are not a mercenary anymore (became a lord) the mercenary will not give you the discount.  :cool:

MariusThePaladin said:
I guess your army is mainly comprise of mercenary isn't it ? You'll got the discount from mercenaries when you lead your own warband, or joining a faction as mercenary as they considered you a fellow mercenary (I freaking love this feature). So, basically, when you are not a mercenary anymore (became a lord) the mercenary will not give you the discount.  :cool:

Ahh ok yes it is, thank you very much.

It seems that cavalry is no longer tagged as infantry when dismounted.  Not sure if it happens all the time, tested just a few battles.

I'm having a little problem, i think i'm missing something.
When i talk a guild master pretty much in the whole world
i mean eastern europe,france,england,and spain
they all give me a negative profit when i talk to them.
only dyeworks and mills have a positive income.
Is there something i missed?

Also the guibeline threat is everywhere, these guys
are serious.They are a threat to world peace :lol:

Edit:I'm an idiot i accidentally upgraded again :???:
now with a new game economics are fine

Lazyman said:
souleater said:
It seems that cavalry is no longer tagged as infantry when dismounted.  Not sure if it happens all the time, tested just a few battles.

Happens everytime

I was just going to report that. And cavalry neither uses shields on the battle field even in the last revision, just in tournaments. Does that happens to you?

souleater said:

yep. fixed. I can release it now, but some otpimisation changes were made and It wouldn't be save game compatible

No idea why Guibeline hates everyone. I double checked the scripts, and they should be no threat to Moscow or other far-away regions

DrTomas said:
souleater said:

yep. fixed. I can release it now, but some otpimisation changes were made and It wouldn't be save game compatible

No idea why Guibeline hates everyone. I double checked the scripts, and they should be no threat to Moscow or other far-away regions

and can u please check why the illkhanates love to capture kerak instead of a closer fortress or city??

There's also a bug with the auxiliary system (I think). Sometimes in battles with only my troops (no ally lords) vs bandits, after I die and  get to control one of my troops, infantry formation freezes and troops don't break their formation or move at all, despite me giving them new orders. Archers and cavalry are fine though.

And also this feature seems to have a missile troop fetish when choosing the troop to control. But maybe it's coincidental.

souleater said:
There's also a bug with the auxiliary system (I think). Sometimes in battles with only my troops (no ally lords) vs bandits, after I die and  get to control one of my troops, infantry formation freezes and troops don't break their formation or move at all, despite me giving them new orders. Archers and cavalry are fine though.

I was already reporting this, they move maximally few steps when player controlled character is knocked out. really annoying.

To Ghibellines - I've noticed that they are provoking only countries which are not roman catholic - Muslims (mameluks, illkhanat), orthodox (Novgorod), pagans. Could it be that they voluntarily attack caravans of non-catholic countries traveling to Italy?

I've had a problem mostly with the "eastern" factions.  Sometimes when I enter a battle as either the byzantines, russians etc I get the default windows ding and low and behold a ctd.  I'm figuring it's got to be a missing texture or mesh, because it only happens against the eastern europeans.  Occasionally it will happen with the Cymyr, but mostly the eastern factions.  Any Ideas people? 

Bug reports aside gentlemen, I swear I have never seen such a great and accurate RPG mod of medieval europe.  I am very impressed, and hope you continue to do such great work. 

I have to admit that Heraldic lance is a bit overpowered weapon.

Reach is supreme to all other lances, if you find a balanced heraldic lance youve got a demigod weapon!, unstopable.
Its not a problem, just those couple of reach and damage points is making it uber weapon...

Or, maybe im just bored and wannabe high

openheaders said:
I swear I have never seen such a great and accurate RPG mod of medieval europe.  I am very impressed, and hope you continue to do such great work.

then also try out Vikingr mod, it has got some nice features and details. God I love that shield-taunt feature!
Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,202.0.html

openheaders said:
I've had a problem mostly with the "eastern" factions.  Sometimes when I enter a battle as either the byzantines, russians etc I get the default windows ding and low and behold a ctd.  I'm figuring it's got to be a missing texture or mesh, because it only happens against the eastern europeans.  Occasionally it will happen with the Cymyr, but mostly the eastern factions.  Any Ideas people? 

Bug reports aside gentlemen, I swear I have never seen such a great and accurate RPG mod of medieval europe.  I am very impressed, and hope you continue to do such great work.
Hey! Missing items do not cause crashes, they would just not show up. Ie a troop woul run around with an empty torso if body armour was not present.  You might want to read this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html .

I think I just crushed the aggresive Ghibellini problem. I'm not sure, did not go the annoying lengths to test it. But I'll probably release a new revision sometime in the near future for you to test it.

Back
Top Bottom