The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

aflyhorse said:
I again brought something amazing here :wink:

Behold, can you still imagine this is AD1257?

6948134113_acc62df5dc_b.jpg

6948139511_3114517b4a_b.jpg

6802037526_3540164680_b.jpg

Alright, something else after r74, sadly:
After you helped a warlord, after the battle, when he should thank you, he will just say "Halt! charge!".
And after the battle, I got three blocks of this kinds of red log:
Code:
Script Error on Optcode 541: Invalid Party ID: -1; Line NO: 150/157/171
At Script [10] game_event_simulate_battle.

Best wishes.
That is AMAZING looking stuff there.. SALUTE

Godfrey de Ibelin said:
aflyhorse said:

After you helped a warlord, after the battle, when he should thank you, he will just say "Halt! charge!".
Code:

Best wishes.
That is AMAZING looking stuff there.. SALUTE

/worship  :oops:

another thing.... i made my own kingdown and destroyed 3 factions.... its year 2 and im still yet to have anyone join.... obviously its impossible to get anyone to switch because they all love their king.... its either forever be stuck using the manors armies or make your weak ass companions lord.... sigh...

aflyhorse said:

Code:
In addition, although the length of the lance has been modified, the texture has not been widened accordingly, which means you cant hurt someone when your lance actually didn't hit him (on visual effect).

Best wishes.

Wich mod is this?

Do you realy made this pictures from a WB mod?

aflyhorse said:

It's more like 1300AD judging from there shoulder plates. Tho they do look nice in a way.

aflyhorse said:
Code:
In addition, although the length of the lance has been modified, the texture has not been widened accordingly, which means you cant hurt someone when your lance actually didn't hit him (on visual effect).

Best wishes.
Yeah the wrong text for dialogues is hard to "find". As the string variables are global and somewhere some debuging might use them for something - and that's why you get the insane text time to time.

And yeah, I'm also aware of the possible red line of errors with the simulate battle script. Some party gets destroyed and removed from the game and in such you get the red error messages. I don't think it does crash anything important - just reports the missing party.

vodka1983 said:
another thing.... i made my own kingdown and destroyed 3 factions.... its year 2 and im still yet to have anyone join.... obviously its impossible to get anyone to switch because they all love their king.... its either forever be stuck using the manors armies or make your weak ass companions lord.... sigh...
Persuade them. There are what 38 factions? Try to calculate the changes of them deciding to join you. I'm not sure about the algorithm right now - perhaps they just join the first faction that is suitable to them and the loop never reach some of them.  But it's native - nothing has been changed there :razz:

VOIEVOD said:
Wich mod is this?

Do you realy made this pictures from a WB mod?
This is our mod. Probably with just some item pack/addon from one of our foreign communities.

That or they just using our mod as a base for there own twisted creation mod. :razz:

aflyhorse said:

This about this thing?: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzU1NjI3NDU2.html

aflyhorse said:

That is unbelievable! Can you post a link to that submod (its the chinese one, isnt it?).

I ask this again:

DrTomas said:
Perhaps there won't be any. But there's so much one person(me) can see on his own :razz:

and new revision
Essential core scripts adjusted and rewritten:
1. Troops are now equipped by scripts and not the game engine.
2. With the new scripts, troops are now equipped as they are intended.

I did not yet download the new revision. With the script system, will it still be possible to adjust the troops equipment via Morghs editor or similar? For example, some men of the same unit have boots, some not, some helmets, some not?

The Welsh are named Cymry even with the optional English factions thing.
And i have started a new game.
And when choosing, at the start to serve a faction Welsh and Cymry are in the list, but the Welsh i guess arent actually there and do not have a flag.

vodka1983 said:

I got another lord to join my faction. Actually he run "on his will" to my capital and stayed in the court until made him a vassal. It took me to conquer North Afrika and half of Spain and have 11-12 companions made lords. I am not sure for the exact trigger, but it happened awfully soon after conquering my seventh city (I lost count of the castles)

That was with the revision just before the lance system

A question about helmets in the mod. I noticed several helmets in this picture are in the mod, but are all of them inside?
helmets2-d1eabbe329.jpg
tyzfg.jpg
RVtjp.jpg
I've never seen at least half of them ever in my games.  :razz:

Earende said:
A question about helmets in the mod. I noticed several helmets in this picture are in the mod, but are all of them inside?
helmets2-d1eabbe329.jpg
tyzfg.jpg
RVtjp.jpg
I've never seen at least half of them ever in my games.  :razz:

The mod has only some andalusian and iberian helms. You can find them in Europe 1200 mod, because most of them are from that time period.

PD: Southern cerveliere could be added to 1257 AD.

bambarbio said:
The Unknown said:
aflyhorse said:

That is unbelievable! Can you post a link to that submod (its the chinese one, isnt it?).
Hey Dr.Thomas maybe you can cooperate with author of this sub mod,because his work with flag waving shader?
i tell you one thing lad,if drThomas start some cooperation with these dickheads i'll quit the modding team.
nobody gived them any kind of permission to mod our mod..they are pressenting it as 1257 which is not and i dont  agreed with these fantasy stuff they are using

kuauik, I fully support you, it's not fair, to finish someone else's hard work and get all the glory for his minor additions :evil:

kuauik said:
bambarbio said:
The Unknown said:
aflyhorse said:

Hey Dr.Thomas maybe you can cooperate with author of this sub mod,because his work with flag waving shader?
i tell you one thing lad,if drThomas start some cooperation with these dickheads i'll quit the modding team.
nobody gived them any kind of permission to mod our mod..they are pressenting it as 1257 which is not and i dont  agreed with these fantasy stuff they are using

kuauik has my support, even if that mod looks fancy, they didn't ask him for permission.

bambarbio said:

Uh... Can we be sure it's his shader? Ie it's not from, say, The Deluge? I'll do the shader myself or perhaps by the time we will have a good quality open source one. Sorry but I'm too busy with gameplay improvements right now, then some minor graphics tweak that gives people a boner the few first times you saw it. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom