The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Just to tell you all, I took care of Isle of Mann (although I don't understand how the problems could arise in the first place) and Aachen (I can't change the fact that the AI disregards the assembly point though).

Well, this is not really the thread to discuss tortoise and the answer to your question is surely best answered in the help file.
So, ....

RobertMUGABE said:
Thank you all for the help but my pc is really really good and destroys vanilla in terms of performance as well as destroys all the other mods. I am not sure if its my computer that is the problem but if it is then I should prob take it to the shop.

well give us ur "uber" PCs infos then. how much RAM, what video card etc. crap

RobertMUGABE said:
Thank you all for the help but my pc is really really good and destroys vanilla in terms of performance as well as destroys all the other mods. I am not sure if its my computer that is the problem but if it is then I should prob take it to the shop.
Cool story, bro.

Anyways, its obviously a problem with your computer, probably software/drivers/settings somewhere [or you would have noticed problems with something other than this mod].

Ok gentlemen I´m little bit lost now. Is there a thread, that creator of this great submod informs players about latest updates? The reason I´m asking is, I play this submod quite a long time and I have lot of fun with that. But here is the thing. Suddenly there is this text running on and on all the time: SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE - 2147483106:Invalid Faction ID:3925,LINE NO:8 ...
It keeps going on and on an it quite annoying I must say. And it started suddenly with unknown reason. Maybe there is a patch solving this?

RobertMUGABE said:
Usualy ppl with Über PC know more about computers than you

Peacemaker said:
Ok gentlemen I´m little bit lost now. Is there a thread, that creator of this great submod informs players about latest updates? The reason I´m asking is, I play this submod quite a long time and I have lot of fun with that. But here is the thing. Suddenly there is this text running on and on all the time: SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE - 2147483106:Invalid Faction ID:3925,LINE NO:8 ...
It keeps going on and on an it quite annoying I must say. And it started suddenly with unknown reason. Maybe there is a patch solving this?
...submod?
...script error on opcode?
...patch?
What the hell are you talking about?!  :shock:
Which version are you playing and why should 1257ad be a submod?
I'm confused...

C´mon Obivan, it stands in name of this thread: The new subversion. (Ok, maybe not submod).
Patch? Update? It doesn´t matter how we call it. There must be newer version, sooner or later I suppose.
And yes, script error  :sad:  It goes on and on during playing.

I don't know if this is the right place to post questions.  Just wanted to say excellent mod.  But I am currious if diplomacy will be integrated with this mod and when?  also what is the effect of choosing faction religion in the game?

Peacemaker said:
C´mon Obivan, it stands in name of this thread: The new subversion. (Ok, maybe not submod).
Patch? Update? It doesn´t matter how we call it. There must be newer version, sooner or later I suppose.
And yes, script error  :sad:  It goes on and on during playing.
Right...sry I didn't know that you wanted to say subversion.  :oops: :mrgreen:
Which version are you currently playing? The latest one is dev57 I think, do you play this one?
Because I don't have such errors like you have...

I´m playing dev1257.  But I believe there is another way of finding out the exact version of this subversion (Because looks for me dev1257 is just general name)
Edit:
I just started Turtoise version check (or somethig like this) and it says: Your version is: 1.6.16.21511
                                                                                                                Current Version is: 1.7.0.22068
                                                                                                              Please go to bla bla.net to get it.

Ya, dev1257 isn't the versions name but the general module name.
To see which version you're playing go into your dev1257 folder (in Modules) then right klick  :arrow: TortioseSVN  :arrow: Show log.
It needs some seconds and then you see the list of all revisions you have done and what was changed ingame. There you see on the top the laters revision which is in my case 57.

birzeti said:
I don't know if this is the right place to post questions.  Just wanted to say excellent mod.  But I am currious if diplomacy will be integrated with this mod and when?
See Section 9.4 link.

birzeti said:
also what is the effect of choosing faction religion in the game?
There are several posts on this try a search perhaps...

Back
Top Bottom