The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Recruiting of crusader troops works. Good work and good solution!^^

But there is one thing so far: "Frater serviens pedite du temple"  is skilled like a spearman/Hastatus (265 in polearms) and fight with one-handed weapons(just 10 in one-handed-weapons) and shield.
And should the hospitaler and templar infantry wear the same armor? Both  wear a dark surcoat with a red cross on the left.

Ornlu said:
Recruiting of crusader troops works. Good work and good solution!^^

But there is one thing so far: "Frater serviens pedite du temple"  is skilled like a spearman/Hastatus (265 in polearms) and fight with one-handed weapons(just 10 in one-handed-weapons) and shield.
And should the hospitaler and templar infantry wear the same armor? Both  wear a dark surcoat with a red cross on the left.

Good finds. We will get this shorter at the next revision.

kuauik said:
this thing was bugged me from like pre 6 or somethin,Othr just didnt pay atention to this

Yeah, Othr sometimes had problems with handaling pm's.  :???:

Castle Issues:

Don't know if it was supposed to change village into a castle or add a castle, but it added a temp lord to the castle from the outside, and on the inside it just leads to a outdoor scene with no structure.
2yzhfnb.jpg

Troop recruitment from said castle:
av4kn5.jpg

But no inventory changing anomalies.

Any error spams?
For some reason the game sometimes does not remove the temporary owner of the castle. I guess I should just move him in a creative fashion to some other place. Tell me if the recrutable troops changes to whatever after 48 hours.

DrTomas said:
Any error spams?
For some reason the game sometimes does not remove the temporary owner of the castle. I guess I should just move him in a creative fashion to some other place. Tell me if the recrutable troops changes to whatever after 48 hours.

So i wasn't getting ANY messages, until after I built the castle. But everything up to building improved fortifications was working. No temp lord, and troops recruit works.

Castle interior was good to.

Is there some way to add a staff member to the castle besides guards? Someone who can handle recruitment or something.

Hey, i was browsing through the forums and found this little gem. (JatuWrangler's post)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161041.msg3884068.html#msg3884068

This little program purges memory on command and should solve all memory related crashes. Anyone still having constant memory related crashes then check this out, this should solve it for you.

Though, it is set to Purge memory on command only, and not automatically, so occasionally you will have to press ALT + HOME after battles and such.

ntb_15 said:
Hey, i was browsing through the forums and found this little gem. (JatuWrangler's post)
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161041.msg3884068.html#msg3884068

This little program purges memory on command and should solve all memory related crashes. Anyone still having constant memory related crashes then check this out, this should solve it for you.

Though, it is set to Purge memory on command only, and not automatically, so occasionally you will have to press ALT + HOME after battles and such.
hm it looks rather suspicious :razz:

Thats what i thought at first too, but i read confirmation that it works in both Prophesy of Pendor and Floris subboards. I found this link from the Floris FAQ. I havent tested it myself though  :razz:, but if its actually what i think it is, then this is a great tool.

Downloading now...thank you all for continuing this great mod. I have been glancing at this thread for months and never noticed the Tortoise thing. Just thought it had been abandoned.  :roll:

Thanks again...look forward to posting

burgunfaust said:
I thought you were removing the refill for arrows and such? My castle(which was lost to me) was nearly impossible to regain due to the javelineers refilling.

DrTomas said:
And arrow refiling is removed - probably for good, as it was too disbalancing the game. It's still there in sieges tho.

I had the memory crashes as well and I did "Fixing and  Adjusting VM" trick and defragmented the disk as well, which I think finally solved the problem for me. The warband folder was so fragmented that i couldn't download the SVN without errors, it just stopped halfway through the process.
After the defrag things work and there aren't crashes but I get weird stuff ingame that nobody complained about so far, so i guess it's related to corupted or missing files.
like on tournaments the last reinstall made the playing character not wear any armor and made most of the contestants have the  same name.

I just started playing this awesome mod so it's not an old save that isn't compatible

Is there a way to force re-check the downloaded files and fill out missing ones with tortoise.
Or is there other software that would make it easy to download the whole archive at once and place it in the mod's folder the normal way.

The new revision should solve the nakedness in the tournament, I lowered the requirement for the arena armor drasticly. Same participant names - don't know.

:shock: I have been playing for an hour now and wow! Who designed London? It is fantastic. The bow animations are great and the new textures are wonderful. Seriously, as a modder who has only just started to understand how item and party tweaking is done, I am in awe of your abilities as a modding team. Well done!

for mengo:

use clean up command from the tortoiseSVN right click list and then reupdate. those should work for corrupted files?

oh and btw there was some Norwegian Lord running around naked in my game  :lol: both in castle and field

I like the new recruiting workaround for Crusader states...though wouldn't it be more interesting to recruit the "base" units to train up instead of fulling upgraded (and very expensive) units?

biscuits said:
I like the new recruiting workaround for Crusader states...though wouldn't it be more interesting to recruit the "base" units to train up instead of fulling upgraded (and very expensive) units?

There no longer are any "base" units for those orders. So prepare you're wallet as the crusaders need alot of wine to do there stuff!

Back
Top Bottom