The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

:grin: the priest who sells books is pretty condescending too.

@dimzki

If you see nothing as RtR it means you have none, which will be a problem sooner or later.

dimzki - you picked the most confusing family in medieval history,there are at least three guy de montort's but only one of them is Simons son,other two are from related family ,at least i recall it that way..sear the web for the answer

F.F.C._fritz said:
kalleschmitz said:
off topic!
F.C.C Fritz won't answer so i ask here

can someone tell how to change the actual artwork -- i would like to have warband original or at least the previous ones of 1257AD mod?!

is there any file which i can replace for having the old / original ones?

thx!

Oh, well, I didn't answer because I have really no idea.  :wink:
Anyway, no 1257 (maciejowski bible) have been replaced (well, maybe one, when you enter the manor), only original Warband artworks.
The new artworks can be found in 1257/resources/fcc_paintings, that's all I know. But I don't know if eliminating those files would give you back native artworks.

thx for answering Fritz :smile:

kuauik said:
dimzki - you picked the most confusing family in medieval history,there are at least three guy de montort's but only one of them is Simons son,other two are from related family ,at least i recall it that way..sear the web for the answer

Ehy kuauik, what's your signature?  :mrgreen:

Notsure said:
:grin: the priest who sells books is pretty condescending too.

@dimzki

If you see nothing as RtR it means you have none, which will be a problem sooner or later.

as i recall when i played the native, i got RtR when the kingdom that i served sign a peace treaty after a war, or when i married to a lady of a noble house.

i helped England in their war with welsh, gaelic, scotland and french which result in gaelic & scotland eliminated, peace with welsh and frence.
i married Guy de Montford's daughter, matildis was her name if im not wrong, in my 1st game
teresa a lady from kingdom of castille, and a lady from french (forget her name).

but from all those events, it didnt result in me having RtR
is this suppose to happen ?
if not, i'm going to create another module and try to update using SVN again

kuauik said:

thanks for a brief but excellent answer  :grin:
i'll try to look around after work...

do you have any suggestion for a book regarding england history ?
i once read a book about Romans, from foundation of the kingdom,then republic then empire until its downfall (can't recall its tittle though) but its amazingly good :grin:

Indeed marriages no longer provide right to rule. The only way seems to be through making peace treaties, and perhaps through diplomacy options, but the ai is very stubborn and rarely concedes any agreement other than a peace agreement. I got relations to 100, no difference.

That's a shame,really kills it for me if it becomes sort of a grind to eliminate every nation one at a time.Since companions cant be sent to get RtR i find it odd that Marriage RtR bonus was taken out, intentionally or not.

Bug: When I have my armor/weapons broken, they appear as severely damaged on inventory but they have BETTER statistics than before. So the breaking effect is inverted  :shock: I'm not completely sure but perhaps I saw something similar on a previous version, so it's not necessary from 195  :roll:

Notsure said:
That's a shame,really kills it for me if it becomes sort of a grind to eliminate every nation one at a time.Since companions cant be sent to get RtR i find it odd that Marriage RtR bonus was taken out, intentionally or not.

You can get a small bit of rtr by pledging allegiance as a vassal, something like 3, I think.

Glycerius said:
Notsure said:

You can get a small bit of rtr by pledging allegiance as a vassal, something like 3, I think.

nope, i didn't get any, i served a northern europe nation (prussian i think, can't remember) to get the noble vassal, then leave, then join golden horde to get noble vassal again, then leave.
still without RtR...

i think my module is bugged..
will try to redownload the file later..

I added this armour back into the game as I feel a lot of the non- faction surcoats are very bland. Why would this be removed anyway? Just wondering?  :mrgreen:

mb1y.jpg

As well, can anyone wear this helm without feeling, well a bit strange? This replaced the black and white stripped helm? Really? That was the bast looking helm in the mod imo.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mb2po.jpg

Back
Top Bottom