The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

I had the SVN lockup. I just checked out a fresh download, and it worked fine. The companions or followers can still be recruited again, if one is given a job as a minister or sent away on a diplomatic mission.

I like the new Venice scenes a lot. Deep water, though. Too deep.  :razz:

Hati said:
Skitkocken said:
Dunno if it's a bug but i recruited the cathoholic engineer Riyasat. But when I checked his skills he had 0 points in engineer skill however he had 3 points in pathfinding and spotting.

I had this too.
Also the "trainer" have no trading skill, but 3 in all the "medical" skill!!

Here is the type they really are:
Medics: Tomorbaatar (or smth like that) and Damurah
Trainers: Yasir, Tychon, Nestor
Merchants: Muneer, Ganbataar
Scouts: Riyasat, Naranbataar, Helge
Tactics: Aadil
Engineer: Bat-Erdene, Bashaar
Fighter/Horse archer: Ganzorig
Not hireable: Otgonbayar (no particular skills)

Naughtius Maximus said:
Here is the type they really are:
Medics: Tomorbaatar (or smth like that) and Damurah
Trainers: Yasir, Tychon, Nestor
Merchants: Muneer, Ganbataar
Scouts: Riyasat, Naranbataar, Helge
Tactics: Aadil
Engineer: Bat-Erdene, Bashaar
Fighter/Horse archer: Ganzorig
Not hireable: Otgonbayar (no particular skills)

Wow thank you!

this lady is from sicily. palermo had tournaments and there are like 4-6 ladies there without family and naked. also the team tournament is kinda funny coz final battle is team full of me versus my real team of turcopoles and one me  :lol:

mb8.jpg

mb4.jpg

btw Tomas Im getting this RGL error that Im out of video memory  :shock:  never happened before beta rev and my PC is still the same that I bought abt year ago with pretty decent specs.

E: gonna try to add more VM. so far it has been working great with automatic options but guess this rev has upped the required specs a bit?

:shock: Really Italy has got the good looking woman, I'm up in Scotland and all the woman look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch along the way. Is there any way to either get the old version for the woman's faces or are there going to be any updates (SVN version) that will improve the faces, because at the moment I do not want to court any noble females and don't even get me started on the harlots :cry:

you are posting bugs that have been already fixed and commited via tortoise,just do the damn update.i dont want to read anything about the damn faces again

Sometimes my archers decide they have no ammo and they stop using their bows and xbows, especially when I'm using one of my troops after my character is knocked unconscious. I order them to shoot, and they don't. Just like bloody infantry. Those idiots are pretty annoying, especially when I'm relying on them so much and they get my army slaughtered. Is it possible to do something about that? :sad:

kuauik said:
you are posting bugs that have been already fixed and commited via tortoise,just do the damn update.i dont want to read anything about the damn faces again

I did do the damn update; I am sorry to criticize your work on the WOMAN'S faces, but they still look pretty ugly. Everything (minus a few lil things) in the game looks great.

Hey i got a bug and i did not manage to find it here. Every time i play or create a new Game my Text messages in the left corner dissapear, like morale or exp or damage. I tried several things but nothing helped :sad:. Please help me :smile:

RoNNeX said:
Hey i got a bug and i did not manage to find it here. Every time i play or create a new Game my Text messages in the left corner dissapear, like morale or exp or damage. I tried several things but nothing helped :sad:. Please help me :smile:

Keep enjoying your game and after a few days and trying to enter new scenes and stuff the next will appear again. Its kinda funky but is not a permanent issue.

Spitfire84 said:
kuauik said:

I did do the damn update; I am sorry to criticize your work on the WOMAN'S faces, but they still look pretty ugly. Everything (minus a few lil things) in the game looks great.

Oh, thank you for that incredibly detailed description of the problem. :roll:

Just a matter of stats - you should change them for the bishop mail coif, it gives only 17 protection and cost less than 500, while standard coifs offers far more protection and cost a lot more.  :wink:

Hey, thanks it helped :smile:. But now i got a really freaky bug. Started with lance recruitment enjoyed game 3 hours. And then the weekly budget report shows up: -12456635650 denars. I guess because i "hired" some prisoners. Now i can start the game again^^.

RoNNeX said:
Hey, thanks it helped :smile:. But now i got a really freaky bug. Started with lance recruitment enjoyed game 3 hours. And then the weekly budget report shows up: -12456635650 denars. I guess because i "hired" some prisoners. Now i can start the game again^^.

Are you using WSE?

Back
Top Bottom