DrTomas said:
Aranos92 said:
Thanks DrTomas for this new release!
However I have had a problem in updating module folder :sad:
Tortoise say this to me:

Update
Error Working copy 'G:\Programmi\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade
warband\Modules\dev1257' locked.
Error 'G:\Programmi\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\dev1257' is
already locked.
Completed!

The operation failed.

Is there a solution for this problem? please help, i want to play new version :___(
cleanup and update?
I've tried to delete the folder and to re-download it, but now tortoise has found another problem... something with svidff or similar and it says that this file is too big to download... I've tried to delete folder and re-download for three times but the problem is the same.... (svidff)...
Now i can say what is the problem with more precision: Tortoise says this to me "Error Decompression of svndiff data failed"...
With this problem now i don't know why Tortoise when is downloading goes to 0 kbytes for some time and then it goes downloading faster, after changing downloading file (for example from baltic_1.ogg to ambient_10.ogg) it goes to 0 kbytes for some time and then it goes faster, and this for all downloading files until the svndiff error when downloading interrupts...
I really don't know what i can do to resolve this problem....

Please update the Middle Eastern siege scenes - ai troops cannot enter city, and even my character cannot reach most of the enemy.

Aranos92 said:
Now i can say what is the problem with more precision: Tortoise says this to me "Error Decompression of svndiff data failed"...
With this problem now i don't know why Tortoise when is downloading goes to 0 kbytes for some time and then it goes downloading faster, after changing downloading file (for example from baltic_1.ogg to ambient_10.ogg) it goes to 0 kbytes for some time and then it goes faster, and this for all downloading files until the svndiff error when downloading interrupts...

first of all DONT delete the files between trying to re-update. just right click the dev1257 folder and select svn clean up, then when its done right click again and select svn update. u might need to repeat this couple times. if this doesnt help, try to make new folder to your desktop and use svn checkup to that. then if it goes well u just need to copy paste it to mod folder.

newly registered here, just wanted to say... Congrats on the release guys, and Thanks for this really great mod... ok, im going off to start a new game, and good luck on the future updates  :grin:

The svn will get constant updates(minor). After enough things will be fixed, the version will receive a patch.

In other-words, the SVN version is the development version. So there's where updates comes first before releasing it to the rest of the mass.

DrTomas said:
The svn will get constant updates(minor). After enough things will be fixed, the version will receive a patch.

In other-words, the SVN version is the development version. So there's where updates comes first before releasing it to the rest of the mass.
I see, thank you :smile:

hey DrThomas, first congratulatios for the release of the new version, it's amazing! :grin:
i have just a small question, did you removed this vanilla hairstyle from male characters in the latest version?
pqaaae4pwl6o6ubqkuvf2kf.jpg

sorry for the low quality SS, it's the only i found here without helmet, it's that "natural" mid size hair
i always used it and went to create a new character with the latest version but couldn't find it anywhere :sad:
if you removed and it's not ask to much, could you put it back? can't play right with my character without that hairstyle, 6+ years using only that hair leads to this :mrgreen:

one question for kuauik..what the hell is this blue color in the mail chausses?? oh and there is also some boots left that makes ur legs invisible  :lol:

E: also some Caps are invisible and makes ur character bold  :mrgreen:

Sotuu said:
Aranos92 said:

first of all DONT delete the files between trying to re-update. just right click the dev1257 folder and select svn clean up, then when its done right click again and select svn update. u might need to repeat this couple times. if this doesnt help, try to make new folder to your desktop and use svn checkup to that. then if it goes well u just need to copy paste it to mod folder.
Thanks for helping, i've tried the two solutions but the problem is the same... after some time it says "Error Decompression of svndiff data failed" and Tortoise blocks the download process... i really don't know why... before this 0.97 patch everything was ok and i downloaded without problems the other patches... now i cannot...  :cry: :cry:

Guys BIG THANKS, this mod is just amazing!

but i found two messed textures, probably you already noticed that..

in Regnum galiciae at Lodomeriae taverns harlots have wrong face textures,
Byzantine helmet(battered) shop picture is wrong and have no graphics when equipped.

also why some of the helmets/hats comes with extra hair?  :lol:

E: also found some horses and helmets without textures in aragonese region

Back
Top Bottom