The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

New revision
Kuauiks pack! With that all the troops have been reequipped and most of the items have been redone.
Most of the textures have been changed in the game, with the Kuauiks pack. This includes various building textures, new faces and many more.
Increased quest reward for hunting down the fugitive.
AI are more likely to siege castles, then raid villages. Village raiding has been removed from faction goals.
Rewrote the alarm system for centers. AI should now react faster to threats such as raids or sieges. This will also hopefully improve the performance somewhat.
New and improved tournament system.
Manor system reworked. The small manors have been scraped - every manor is now fortified manor.
New AI for the manors - NPC manors will erect buildings in manors.
Reworked the algorithm for the manor salesman.
Freelancer updated to 1.51.
Freelancer tweaked for 1257ad troop trees. Now based on your renown you can start as a noble(120renown or more), townsman (between 80-120 renown) or peasant (up to 80 renown).
Freelancing for a crusader headmaster will now allow you to become either a sergeant(with less then 120renown) or a knight(120 and more renown). You will loose your items and fiefs! Be cautious!
Traveling traders added in taverns.
Settlement changes - new ones added, many moved.
Spearwall tweaked - a hit from braced spear will no longer result in instant kill.
A number of selected scenes have been imported from native to increase scene variety.
New custom-made scenes and various tweaks to the current ones.
Troop list optimizations. A lot of unnecessary troops removed to save memory.
New menu drawings by F.F.C._fritz
This also include some additional bugfixes.

The update weights about ~1.1gb. Yes, about the same size as the compressed installer.

Thanks. The basic manorial castle worked fine. The bigger ones didn't. The manorial castle could count as a fortilage or blockhouse. Longest update ever!

Thanks DrTomas for this new release!
However I have had a problem in updating module folder :sad:
Tortoise say this to me:

Update
Error Working copy 'G:\Programmi\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade
warband\Modules\dev1257' locked.
Error 'G:\Programmi\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\dev1257' is
already locked.
Completed!

The operation failed.

Is there a solution for this problem? please help, i want to play new version :___(

Spitfire84 said:
Linir said:
GlorvalhirSRB said:
Don't know about you guys, but, I'm updating my svn version at the moment.. :smile:
Oh rly? What is the size of the file?Still waiting for my new router  :grin:
I'm still waiting for an official response :wink:

DrTomas said:
New revision
Kuauiks pack! With that all the troops have been reequipped and most of the items have been redone.
Most of the textures have been changed in the game, with the Kuauiks pack. This includes various building textures, new faces and many more.
AI are more likely to siege castles, then raid villages. Village raiding has been removed from faction goals.
Rewrote the alarm system for centers. AI should now react faster to threats such as raids or sieges. This will also hopefully improve the performance somewhat.
Manor system reworked. The small manors have been scraped - every manor is now fortified manor.
Freelancer tweaked for 1257ad troop trees. Now based on your renown you can start as a noble(120renown or more), townsman (between 80-120 renown) or peasant (up to 80 renown).
Freelancing for a crusader headmaster will now allow you to become either a sergeant(with less then 120renown) or a knight(120 and more renown). You will loose your items and fiefs! Be cautious!
Spearwall tweaked - a hit from braced spear will no longer result in instant kill.
A number of selected scenes have been imported from native to increase scene variety.

The update weights about ~1.1gb. Yes, about the same size as the compressed installer.
At the top of this page

The amount of new eye-candy is unbelievable! The new scenes as well are fantastic- I haven't gotten to experience any of the new features yet but I am sure they are just as awesome :wink:

Aranos92 said:
Tortoise say this to me:

Update
Error 'G:\Programmi\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\dev1257' is
already locked.
Completed!

The operation failed.

Is there a solution for this problem? please help, i want to play new version :___(
cleanup and update?

Linir said:
I will wait for the snv version!Awesome mod!
Wat?

DrTomas said:
Aranos92 said:
Tortoise say this to me:

Update
already locked.
Completed!

The operation failed.

cleanup and update?
I've tried to delete the folder and to re-download it, but now tortoise has found another problem... something with svidff or similar and it says that this file is too big to download... I've tried to delete folder and re-download for three times but the problem is the same.... (svidff)...

McBeanie said:
Spitfire84 said:
Linir said:
GlorvalhirSRB said:
Don't know about you guys, but, I'm updating my svn version at the moment.. :smile:
Oh rly? What is the size of the file?Still waiting for my new router  :grin:
I'm still waiting for an official response :wink:

DrTomas said:
New revision

At the top of this page
Wops!Misread it!So its an additional 1.1gb! (snv or tortoise or that thingie to update  :grin: )

Back
Top Bottom