The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Nice to see still lots of little updates, I presume that's why SVN is used? I guess it's much easier to add lots of little updates that way.

it takes some time for AI to ask for prisoners...usually half of them manages to escape before I get ransoms  :lol:

Economic crysis solved, maybe we need
a patch to solve the other one too :???:

What happened to tournaments recently? It seems i can only attend to 1 tournament per fiest, no more. In the past i could do 3-4 per day!

Hapens to me too, though i like it more that way it makes the
game more chalenging.I don't know but making in three days
50k (or something like that)  is a little too much.

When I have their king and a few lords captive, they almost never go for the king first.

It's as if they're thinking: "Let's ransom some petty lord Larry the Noodle first (cos he owes me a pint of beer). The king will understand and certainly won't order us executed, right?"

11sparky11 said:
Nice to see still lots of little updates, I presume that's why SVN is used? I guess it's much easier to add lots of little updates that way.

Most major mods are probably using similar technique for there development of the mod. The only diffrence is that 1257ad development version is open to public and not just the devs and a few selected testers. So I release an update when there's stuff to test or feedback is needed on something. That's why after a major feature implantetion you see a bunch of bugfix revisions. That's becouse it's given to the testers AKA you freeloaders :razz: SVN can't be counted as a normal release in any way. When we are ready we are going to set up a normal 1.0 release.

DrTomas said:
Most major mods are probably using similar technique for there development of the mod. The only diffrence is that 1257ad development version is open to public and not just the devs and a few selected testers. So I release an update when there's stuff to test or feedback is needed on something. That's why after a major feature implantetion you see a bunch of bugfix revisions. That's becouse it's given to the testers AKA you freeloaders :razz: SVN can't be counted as a normal release in any way. When we are ready we are going to set up a normal 1.0 release.
Do you remember how much time we're dreaming with the 1.0 release? :grin: More than a year, or two, don't remember. :lol:
But the overall work is overwhelming and of really great quality! That's why I have been always loyal to the 1257!

I totally agree with You - its the most impressive mod here. It becomed an fully M&B Warband - dethronizing the native original. (Well, for meh!):smile:

Acctually its because of 1257ad ive decided to purchase the original, legal copy.

Even when im bored of M&B i know i will return here, as im returning now just for the outstanding updates You've made with Your men, Dr.Tomas.

And about this legendary - version 1.0 - i think its never be real. Think of it, from the time of idea of SVN changes it never was, bah, even before the SVN!
There will always be some minor things which will be needed to a perfect-unperfect 1.0. :grin:

Cheers! And keep up good work!

EDIT:

Err...my game upgraded to 1.150 version and now all tha music stuff are crazy...How can i fix it? Or i cant? o_O (ive already changed into module.ini to work with 1150)
Hmm...

Lordique said:
Err...my game upgraded to 1.150 version and now all tha music stuff are crazy...How can i fix it? Or i cant? o_O (ive already changed into module.ini to work with 1150)
Hmm...
Don't look at us. Apparently the sound engine for warband got rewritten for the new mod-DLC in 1,150 and they left a number of bugs. They should get patched, soon probably. It's not the first time a new patch got screwed up - similar thing happened when ~1.140 was released as well.

Aaah, yes... But i could always dont permit to version check in the reg ini, right? Well, now im forced to start again which is not the end of world but still its frustrating. While music i can open via player, sounds lvl is halfed and i cant fix that.
Ill wait, ill wait. Nothin can stop me before conquering the universe!^^

And here's the 1.51 :razz: Neat, it seem that native have now more advanced formations build in. Perhaps we will migrate from the script version that we have now to it to save CPU, as long as they somewhat decent enough. :smile:

Not sure. I did not encounter any bugs with it. But I was only starting a new game and engaging the nearest war party to test out things. So it's possible some strange things will start to happen latter on. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom