The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Seems like most players tend to forget that this is a fan-made modification. Beside, it is a beta :razz: At the rate this mod is updating and making the game more interesting, I would guess the lords' relationships will probably be changed to something awesome eventually :wink: just learn patience, padawans all around  :lol:

hi i have a problem whit the mod. when i go to a battel(like a band of robbers) than the furst 30 sec it is playing with no problems but after the 30 sec it crash can sombody help me ?

DrTomas said:
Meh, those might never happen..... But don't play the mod just in case they do happen.
Nicely put. :mrgreen: But I wont play anyway. Because real life and all that nonsense.

Kelem said:
The decreasing effect of owning several enterprises of the same type is a little bit weird. Though I understand some reasons, effects in the mod are hard. In my game, I tweaked that.
Ok, I agree, it is a bit weird. And also it's weird that you personally have to travel across the world to build enterprises. I mean from the gameplay view it's annoying. Having a courier system, like when sending for companions, would be nice.

the last templar said:
hi i have a problem whit the mod. when i go to a battel(like a band of robbers) than the furst 30 sec it is playing with no problems but after the 30 sec it crash can sombody help me ?

Look here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

I'm sure you will find the problem.

I started a new game as a mad ghibelline, and when I go into battle, all the mounted units doesn't have shields (from serve eques to miles). Is this intended? It's an option? Or it's a problem or bug?

martin-bs said:
I couldnt either. Once though I made quite a big kingdom and lords started to come to my capital (they just waited in the courtroom for my permission to join me). I think relations were not important at the time.
So something weird happens in my game, I never had such problems to recruit lords in my vanilla / other mod games, maybe I did something wrong, maybe I doesn't consider another parameter in this equation, I don't know. I just notice that fact in this game :smile:.
GodHandApostole said:
Seems like most players tend to forget that this is a fan-made modification. Beside, it is a beta :razz: At the rate this mod is updating and making the game more interesting, I would guess the lords' relationships will probably be changed to something awesome eventually  just learn patience, padawans all around
I totally agree, developping a mod is soooooo time consuming, and sometimes mentally hard because a modder always try to do his best, and there are always people that spit on the work ... especially in France where people always whine for everything  :lol:.

Hi, Today I play the lastest revision, and I found something strange happened with freelancer system.  :???:
For some reason, when I choose to follow my lord in to battle, two or three more options appear. They are pretty similar to the options when you lead the army to battle yourself. Afterthat, when I join the battle, I happened to be able to command a small group of soldiers, though I am just a regular soldier like them.  :???:

The new Auxiliary system is not working for me too.

Also, I've noticed the change in some troops' name. Are you planing to implement the translation in to the mod ? Damn, I was planned to learn some cool Latin words from the mod.  :razz:

Auxiliary player bug fixed, when half of the army disappear.
Some other minor tweaks.

MariusThePaladin said:
Also, I've noticed the change in some troops' name. Are you planing to implement the translation in to the mod ? Damn, I was planned to learn some cool Latin words from the mod.  :razz:
No. If they are in English, it means that they have yet been named. A number of the new troops does not have proper naming yet.

DrTomas said:
Isn't it obvious? I'm an idiot!
i know that) But i was serious.

martin-bs said:
A bit harsh.
why? didn't meant to be

Latinikon said:
Now i get it:
Haatsh = Haatch.
Anyone else remember him?
looks like you are much dumber than... hmm... your parents wanted. Someone alredy posted about my previous nick. And i don't know "haatch".

This is def the best mod out and prob going to be THE BEST! The guys from whats it called (CRUSADERS SOME***) has been claiming they been working on their mod for what 3 F-in years.. Talk about a pipe dream. Great job on 1257ad.... SALUTE
I lost ALL my game files and had to re-download this...All i did was make a dev1257 folder and did the SVN checkout, now would this be right and the latest version out? Says at main menu: AD1257 version 0.96. For some reason i thing its still the outdated version.. I still have all the files i need in my download files(WinRar) that is in part1 to 5..
(if i need them)

the last templar said:

if the other tips didn't work you can try to disable lance breaking or/and spear breaking. with last revision I hadn't problems with spear breaking, but if you say you game crashes after a few seconds of battle or a half minute...if it's because of spear breaking it's the time when one cavalry is rising in an infantry group with spears.

Started getting this script error again rev 84 just comes up occasionally, could be after i save the game or when looting a village, or completely random, i dont really know.

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 1073742364: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 135:
At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 540: Invalid Troop ID: -1; LINE NO: 136:
At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady. At script: courtship_event_troop_court_lady.

Haatsh said:
DrTomas said:
Isn't it obvious? I'm an idiot!
i know that) But i was serious.

martin-bs said:
A bit harsh.
why? didn't meant to be

Latinikon said:
Now i get it:
Haatsh = Haatch.
Anyone else remember him?
looks like you are much dumber than... hmm... your parents wanted. Someone alredy posted about my previous nick. And i don't know "haatch".

well, you definetly have the same plain rude backward style and attitude...

Auxiliary Player Feature:

i just spawned with a horse in a siege battle. No big deal, just wanted to mention...

edit: what effect has high relationship with a village nowadays? Do i get more or better lances?

Back
Top Bottom