The new Subversion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Some scenes (battle) near towns are bugged. Alot of trees are there (with weird textures) are there and its not possible to cross them. I noticed this near Ankara and Nicosia

Hmm found something weird on Recruit Volunteers page in Nicosia it says "Call upon ad1257 version: ." When I click on it nothing happens. And last time there was a different text on recruit volunteers, something that didnt do much sense there.
Whats that Thomas ?

it's suppose to be call upon {teutons/templars/hospitaliers} depending on which order randomly got inact in that city. Currently it's only in the crusader states Looks like theres a bug in all of that.

Ok found the bug, thanks :razz:

Renaud de Châtillon said:
But it isnt recruiting any at all when I click on it :sad:.
search the calls with one of the crusader orders. Then it should recruit. Otherwise it does not as a wrong id is assigned and it can't find the required troops and in such, you don't get anything. Oh and varaingian guard should be called like that as well whenever you retake Constantinopolis.
Renaud de Châtillon said:
Btw is it possible that in battle my troops are on AI command with the Marshall or King ?
I think not. Why? If they act funny try disbanding your formation (u key I believe). I'll update the formations at some point which hopefully stop acting them funny from time to time.

Crusader States: Seleucia Village - When you go to recruit your lances from this village you'll get some Muslim and some Orthodox party members, kind of annoying because after you recruit you have to disband one or the other or you take a moral hit. Which really wouldn't be a problem but you can't tell who's Muslim and who isn't. Some of the Armenian's came across as Muslim where as others came out as Orthodox, moreover looking at their upgrades some upgraded to Muslim such and such so I wasn't sure what religion they were. Makes recruitment of lances very difficult to maintain lances of one religion. If this is the way it's meant to be then give us the option to choose which religion to recruit from. It takes up too much game time having to remove people you don't want from your party every time you recruit.

In a previous start attempt I was given "Sluck" as a village last night while playing as the Crusader States. This village is way up north and should be apart of the Halych Kingdom vice the Crusader States.

Sigma-Rho said:
Crusader States: Seleucia Village - When you go to recruit your lances from this village you'll get some Muslim and some Orthodox party members, kind of annoying because after you recruit you have to disband one or the other or you take a moral hit. Which really wouldn't be a problem but you can't tell who's Muslim and who isn't. Some of the Armenian's came across as Muslim where as others came out as Orthodox, moreover looking at their upgrades some upgraded to Muslim such and such so I wasn't sure what religion they were. Makes recruitment of lances very difficult to maintain lances of one religion. If this is the way it's meant to be then give us the option to choose which religion to recruit from. It takes up too much game time having to remove people you don't want from your party every time you recruit.
Aremnian muslims there. It's intented. I'll dissable the moral thing with the lance recruitment. It does not realy work the way it's intented. :razz:

But I'll leave it to torture the ones that don't want to play with the lacne recruitment  :mrgreen:

Sigma-Rho said:
In a previous start attempt I was given "Sluck" as a village last night while playing as the Crusader States. This village is way up north and should be apart of the Halych Kingdom vice the Crusader States.
Interesting.

Renaud de Châtillon, that looks more like a problem from your side(hardware or driver problem). You could try updating your vidoe card driver, or reducing some graphics of plants.

Since the last update when fighting aroung Byzantium and Latin Empire territory, i ocasionaly get the same graphics bug as  Renaud de Châtillon, also my drivers are up to date and i dont have that bug in the old subversion (made a seprate folder for it have an interesting campain i was not fealing ready to quit :smile: )

Also siege against Damacus showed some Graphic problems (Siege Offense). Right at the beginning there was some FOG that appeared/ dissapeared.
I was thinking that maybe Warband Tamer is causing this but Im not sure. Bassileus you are running warband tamer.exe ?
Btw what is that function in Mod options called "Number of times to reduce flora in custom battlefields" ? What value should I set there to get better performance ?

Only the ones that are generated via scripts - like the swamps, rocky deserts, ect. It will reduce the amount of trees,rocks and similar things spawned in them

In all muslim taverns I found christian mercenaries. Never mind if in Moorish taverns, taverns in both north African countries and in mamluke taverns. Seems a bit weird to me  :???:

And in a big battle I saw an Amiir being equipped with a banner, but I couldn't reach him fast enough to find out about his name (several Amiirs got knocked out at the same time).

Joker86 said:
In all muslim taverns I found christian mercenaries. Never mind if in Moorish taverns, taverns in both north African countries and in mamluke taverns. Seems a bit weird to me  :???:

Yeah, taverns use the old troops still. I did not scraped the old mercs just yet. I'll do that after we get all of the planed new troops in. The new mercs should be recruited in towns when they are available(when the npc do not recruit them. I'll seperate the pools of npc and player mercs later on).

Back
Top Bottom