The new Dukes Mod 2.0 (update 27th of June)

Users who are viewing this thread

I did'nt like the version for 0.715, much because you have so much firearms innit (in it).
Good thing you made it to 0.808 because my betting purse was feeling a bit light.(Good with some arenas, i mean)

Well, at least i'm gonna try this out. I really liked the mod (i destroyed all the firearms in the previous verison... Lol :grin:)

any updates? i heard there would be a new version or updates last week or this week..which is almost over..so next week?o_0

I just tried this mod out and it rocks!
I made a Master Of Swords, it was quite surprising.  I got all this good for a starting character armour plus some really powerful swords and I already had a decent party.
Fantastic Mod, I'd recommend to anyone!

I think I even prefer this over normal M&B.

im getting an error message wen people have the bent dark poleaxe
if u need more detail i can take a screenshot of the message
its fine if i just hit ignore, but if there are to many people with that weapon it will CTD

any bugfixes yet? love the mod but its rather hard to play when i keep getting an error message involving meshes

What I plan to do is start over come the new Mount and Blade version, that way there shouldn't be any bugs and I can incorporate whatever new features are on the next version with no hassle.

Sorry to bump but what happened to all the firearms? This mod used to have such a more renaissance feel back in the .7 days with the mix of plate and gunpowder. Loved it! Now there are absolutely no Firearms and I don't feel the same rush of joy as my party of knights crashes through the lines of musketeers but not before heaps of knights are shot down around me. If people have complained about the firearms and they have been removed because of it, is there a way you could give us a download option to add them back in?

Lanky said:
Sorry to bump but what happened to all the firearms? This mod used to have such a more renaissance feel back in the .7 days with the mix of plate and gunpowder. Loved it! Now there are absolutely no Firearms and I don't feel the same rush of joy as my party of knights crashes through the lines of musketeers but not before heaps of knights are shot down around me. If people have complained about the firearms and they have been removed because of it, is there a way you could give us a download option to add them back in?

I concur.

D&M felt great as a dragoon, but plunging it back into the medieval era is just... meh.

Well I personally didn't like all the firearms etc, but it's upto luigi really as I plan on making a new mod.

I like the idea of a reapearance of fireamrs but I am thinking of adding some kind of guns that will look more like the first prototypes of guns, no muskets or pistols. Probably that they will be carried only by a few troops, maybe mercenaries. But I'll wait for the new version to come to add this, then look at how they'll fix the fire delay problem .

Back
Top Bottom