The New Badges

Users who are viewing this thread

I didn't check to see if someone already posted about this so, if you have then you can click off.

Anyway, these new badges, you know not exactly what I was hoping for but I'll totally take it over not having new ones at all.

Issue is, they are illegible. They are incredibly pixelated and squashed down, super small. I doubt that was TW's intention but that's the final result of what we see in-game so if you guys could put in a small fix to increase the size back to normal that would be great. We all like flexing but it's hard to do so when you can't read.

Appreciate it if you're looking at this TaleWorlds!

5734ff9176214b3c2024db958e4470b8.gif

I am working on a fix to increase badge size on both the scoreboard and clan roster pages. These fixes will go live in the next hotfix.

Hold on, cowboy, you are going too fast there. Give the deaths a few more years until they add it back, and then have the less intelligent folk praise them for adding something they shouldn't have removed in the first place.
Who gave you permission to reply to my posts?

Although I want to be happy and applaud the effort, this is yet another fiasco. Time and time again the lack of testing and precision of Taleworlds unfolds itself right before our eyes. Now badge size is not exactly a major factor that causes distress, but what does is that despite endless constructive criticism, the firm in its foolish approach still releases updates on Friday with the obvious consideration to be made that no fixes can be done throughout the weekend. This whole situation is simply a never-ending cycle of disappointment that can only be broken by the release of custom-servers (and modding).

I am working on a fix to increase badge size on both the scoreboard and clan roster pages. These fixes will go live in the next hotfix.
Take your time. We have waited long enough and it is okay to wait a few more days. Make sure the work is done properly, and have someone look at it for you before releasing it.

Back
Top Bottom