The Nameless - Official Clanthread

Users who are viewing this thread

Watly said:
I would like to declare that I hereby end my time with The Nameless. Considering that most of the other players who were capable of commanding, it's safe to say that the clan is as good as dead. I would like to thank everyone in the community, it has been a good time.

Why you might ask? A clan is as strong as the members within them, without them, a clan is worthless.
RIP

Watly said:
I would like to declare that I hereby end my time with The Nameless. Considering that most of the other players who were capable of commanding, it's safe to say that the clan is as good as dead. I would like to thank everyone in the community, it has been a good time.

Why you might ask? A clan is as strong as the members within them, without them, a clan is worthless.
But ya can't be too mad, cause you ordered me a chili dog!

Bad to hear this happened. I enjoyed my 1 month period on Nameless. Though, a leader nedds to be honest against all of his members otherwise this **** happens. Good luck to my friends in Nameless for their MP Scene future. :/

Dasvi2018 said:
Me and Tura will make a new clan called Clan Destroyers :grin:. After every match with us, your clan willl get disbanded :grin:
Tura doesn't work that way. He joins the clan in question and breaks it apart from within.

He was first in AB, do you see them anywhere now?
He's been in CoR before and that caused Captain Lust to leave within a week, leaving CoR at the brink of being disbanded but by god we rose from our ashes, like the phoenixes we are.
How about Einherjar? Nope, they're dead too.
Next, he moved on to Renegades. They're gone as well.
Now he's back with CoR and Blacktide left this time. But, by god, we will rise from our ashes, like the phoenixes we are, cause we can't leave this world to the likes of Tura. Those wretched beasts that sustain themselves with the sorrow and chaos of clans.

Watly, Arch3r and I can give you lessons on how to deal with clan destroyers and getting back on the saddle with your clan.
...Or, you could just become a phoenix.  :razz:

Also, be honest. You only joined WNL so you could have the chance to beat us in an official match, right?

Back
Top Bottom