The Nameless - Official Clanthread

Users who are viewing this thread

Horse and Sword EP 009

Watly : " Yeah, legends are like the worst team ever " .

That's disrespectful dude.

Come on, next time think about what you're saying, especially that two of our players ( kellermann and I ) played for you in BeNe team.

We already proved our worth, we don't need peter or anybody, we train hard,... that's disgusting dude. Seriously, especially coming from you.

Caius_XI said:
Watly : " I've always considered Legend one of the worst teams"

This is what I said and I stated my reasons for it. Would also like to note that I only considered the top teams when I made this statement and I am also still waiting to be proven wrong.

Good luck in WNL mates ^^

Yeah sure, it must be because I don't feel the need to tell to everybody every 20 minutes what I feel if I'm in the toilet and what color is my ....

Watly said:
Caius_XI said:
Watly : " I've always considered Legend one of the worst teams"

This is what I said and I stated my reasons for it. Would also like to note that I only considered the top teams when I made this statement and I am also still waiting to be proven wrong.

Good luck in WNL mates ^^

You spoke about the 16-0 against Legend when Caius and I were taking a break from the game but when we suddently came back for the ECS, strangely, the score was a bit different... 12-4 if I remember well  :wink:

I don't know where you get the impression from that we don't take newer players to train them. As a matter of fact, it is quite the contrary.

Anyway, I love the Legends and I love you two (as well as Paulo and most other Legends), but it has been said.  :sad:

I would like to apologize for it nonetheless, since I agree it was quite disrespectful, and want to wish you the best of luck for the WNL and the future as well! May you learn to speak Dutch even better Caius. :3

ssalih said:
Guys just accept that the nameless is too pro for warband and close the case .

****** git

Back
Top Bottom