The Music is Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

I find that the main menu theme is perhaps my favourite. Has some major inspirations from Basil Poledouris' Conan theme. Only problem is that it makes me want to play a Sword and Sorcery game. We have to wait for some mod tools for that though.
It's decent too. I can't hear it all the way till the end, cause well, there are still Pen Cannocs to besiege

Definitely great but it seems like there are only a few tracks. Battle themes in particular get repetitive fast since battles is what you do mostly in M&B.

Music is epic, every culture with his sounds, battle victory music depending on the troops culture, the main theme is great (that inspired me to create a Conan character!). Every piece is remarkable and when and where the pieces sound is very good job. This game won't be the same without this music.

Love the dynamically changing pieces in fights, too. Seeing an infantry charge and the Battanian tune going haywire adds a lot in my eyes (ears?)

Neutral could use more fighting tracks though, there's only so many times I'll tolerate the exact same victory piece after shieldbashing looters to death

I sometimes find myself when playing bannerlord, just sitting there .. not playing the game, just listening to the music. Excellent, Reminds me of Howard Shores excellent music of LOTRs.

A rare master - Finn Seliger.

Wish the music changed via the area of the map you are in to reflect that culture
It actually does, you probably didn't pay much attention. Music does reflect the culture, your can hear it when entering Aserai border, Empire, basically every part of the map. Some tracks are played in any part of the map, but here's an example of the music that is played in Aserai part only (one of my favourites). And this one is unique for the Khuzaits part only.

It actually does, you probably didn't pay much attention. Music does reflect the culture, your can hear it when entering Aserai border, Empire, basically every part of the map. Some tracks are played in any part of the map, but here's an example of the music that is played in Aserai part only (one of my favourites). And this one is unique for the Khuzaits part only.

Wow! No i guess i wasnt paying good attention -good to know!

It is honestly fantastic. Being someone who prefers multiplayer, I rarely get to hear them, but the melodies are amazing. I cant stop gushing over the old Warband melodies and how they have been repurposed with very authentic sounding instruments. The campaign music nails that relaxing but focused feeling that is often associated with the Civ series. The battle music is energetic without being distracting. The main theme is epic and always gets you in the mood to play.

This is one aspect that was NAILED by the Taleworlds team. Music is such an important aspect to games, and thankfully it is something that we can universally agree needs no tweaks or balancing. Hats off to you.

It is honestly fantastic. Being someone who prefers multiplayer, I rarely get to hear them, but the melodies are amazing. I cant stop gushing over the old Warband melodies and how they have been repurposed with very authentic sounding instruments. The campaign music nails that relaxing but focused feeling that is often associated with the Civ series. The battle music is energetic without being distracting. The main theme is epic and always gets you in the mood to play.

This is one aspect that was NAILED by the Taleworlds team. Music is such an important aspect to games, and thankfully it is something that we can universally agree needs no tweaks or balancing. Hats off to you.
Maybe it's the Brit in me still pining over the Empire, but this little gem really hits the spot for me;

Back
Top Bottom