The Music is Great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Seabhac

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Just wanted to give props to the music production team as it is great!

Certainly gives the high adventure vibes and I'm sure Basil Poledouris would approve.

hirovard

Grandmaster Knight
WBNWM&B
Yep, its one of the few games where i leave the music running in the background. Ususally games don't get the music right, even warband is too heavy on the bass instruments.

Karim

Sergeant
I was very confused in first hour or so when hearing some of the soundtrack. I'm a big fan of The Guild 2 and I feel way to much of soundtrack is just bought of that game. Might be also that my brain just focuses on those tracks more than others but still not happy with that decision.

Shrugging Khan

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNW
The ingame music is good enough, IMO, but the title screen track is very, very good. It starts off a bit slow, but gets some serious Basil Poledouris going; reminds me very heavily of the Conan The Barbarian soundtrack.

Adrivan

Sergeant at Arms
I think this song (or a similar variant of it) is public domain, I'm 99% sure I heard it before.

Stromming

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
The Khuzait song is very "mount and blade" but this is my favourite.

It really feels "empire past its glory days clinging to stay alive"

Delinard

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
For some reason we aren't getting that guitar music that played during gamescom campaign videos, it was quite simple but pretty nice so i wish they didn't cut it.

I think Sturgia needs a new music it sounds really weird, same with Aserai. I would want all of the music remastered and longer ideally tbh.

vahadar

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I was very confused in first hour or so when hearing some of the soundtrack. I'm a big fan of The Guild 2 and I feel way to much of soundtrack is just bought of that game. Might be also that my brain just focuses on those tracks more than others but still not happy with that decision.

This
https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pres...psaireg_now_available_inUnity_Asset_Store.php

Explains that the music you are refering to was also in the Guild 2 (it was already also in Mount&Blade Warband)

Top Bottom