Native Completed The Mount and Blade Warband Tactics Tournament [Going to be locked soon...]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys... I Completely forgot about this. Im considering just ending it early. I lost interest in it and tbh its way to hard to get people on at the same time. Esp if they dont want to add me on steam :p

Couldn't you just PM all the contestants right now and set the times for afternoon-night weekends?

If they don't come, they forfeit. That would be easier to do and much more efficient than waiting for them on Steam. Nobody's on Steam 24/7.

NovaTitan said:
Couldn't you just PM all the contestants right now and set the times for afternoon-night weekends?

If they don't come, they forfeit. That would be easier to do and much more efficient than waiting for them on Steam. Nobody's on Steam 24/7.
Good idea. I'll pm the rest of the ppl right now.

A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stovewhich would only consume half of the coal she was burning. She was very excited, and said: "That'll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!"

agsdfwe said:
A smart housewife was told that there was a kind of stovewhich would only consume half of the coal she was burning. She was very excited, and said: "That'll be terrific! Since one stove can save half of the coal, if I buy two, no coal will be needed!"

What's that have to do with anything? I just wanted to play some total war style games on Warband. Never even got a chance to play one.

NovaTitan said:
agsdfwe said:

What's that have to do with anything? I just wanted to play some total war style games on Warband. Never even got a chance to play one.
Alright. Im going to put you down as the victor of the 3rd set. Your the only left that keeps asking about this tourny and I feel bad if I dont respond or end it. Im going to try to talk to Captain Lust and set up a match between you guys. If he doesn't respond your moving up to the finals...

captain lust said:
Just spotted this. When do you want to play?
Umm. You should two should add each other on steam sometime and work out a time. I live in America and got school when you guys get on so yah it will be hard for me to supervise. Just set up a game and agree to some rules. What factions you want to use(must be same), what shall the limit be, what map... so on and so forth...

NovaTitan said:
captain lust said:

Oct 29, Saturday, 12PM EST? I live in the US and won't have time until then really. Have work, etc.. on weekdays.
Yep that works. If Captain Lust doesnt respond by then or requests a diff time you automatically move up.

NovaTitan said:
captain lust said:

Oct 29, Saturday, 12PM EST? I live in the US and won't have time until then really. Have work, etc.. on weekdays.
Ok. On regards of Captain Lust not replying, you are moving up in the tournament.

Alright on account of this running for too long and the things I have to do outside of this tourny, I'm offering you NovaTitan the chance to play me before I lock this thread up. It will be a standard match, where you choose the factions, troops and maps. If you beat me, you'll get a free game on steam. If you dont then idk...
Sounds good? Contact me on steam by 1/8/11 so we can set up a match
Steam Nickname: CountBaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom