Native Completed The Mount and Blade Warband Tactics Tournament [Going to be locked soon...]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the solo tactics portion is separate, couldn't it be started on days when the team matches aren't scheduled? At the rate of scheduled matches, it's going to take nearly a year for a winner to come with not even that many games to show for it.

NovaTitan said:
If the solo tactics portion is separate, couldn't it be started on days when the team matches aren't scheduled? At the rate of scheduled matches, it's going to take nearly a year for a winner to come with not even that many games to show for it.
Yes, I'll be starting them soon. Sorry for the delay. Things have come up irl.
The second game between Team 18e and Team ping Spike was delayed and will hopefully be played before Sunday. On Sunday we will conclude the team portion Winner takes all and maybe a game(maybe)...

sinofchaos said:
NovaTitan said:
Yes, I'll be starting them soon. Sorry for the delay. Things have come up irl.
The second game between Team 18e and Team ping Spike was delayed and will hopefully be played before Sunday. On Sunday we will conclude the team portion Winner takes all and maybe a game(maybe)...

No worries. Life has way of ****ting on the fun.

6/11/11 Game 2:          Team 18e vs Team Ping Spike
                    Results:            4                    1
                    Members: CountBaron        Warfive
                                    Hische(sub)        Alhasid(sub)
Description: Team 18e's coordinated cav and inf attacks proved to much for Team Ping Spike's forces. Team Ping Spike's disastrous charge uphill to Team 18es position in the last round proved to be a failure.

6/11/11 Game 3:          Team 18e vs Team Ping Spike
                    Results:          1                      2
                    Members: CountBaron        Warfive
                                    Hische(sub)        Renton(sub)
Description: The 1-1 tiebreaker was broken when Warfive(leader of Team Ping Spike) won a duel against me CountBaron(leader of Team 18e) in the last round.

Winner: Team Ping Spike

Championship game will be played on...

Current Bracket and Game Results:
http://challonge.com/mbwtacticstournament

We'll be starting the beginning of the solo portion soon. The championship team battle between Team Potato and Team Ping Spike will be played in the coming weeks.
Here is a rough list of people who said they were interested. If you dont have a country by your name, that means you haven't told us where you live or we haven't contacted you yet...
(If we don't know your country by the time the first matches will begin your name will be removed...)

Solo Portion Roster (only 12 spots available)
Myself - US
Warfive  - Canada
ModerateRevenge - US
NovaTitan - US
Hische - US
Chaco - US
Aegeon - US
Albatross - Belgium
corey43 - UK
Scarf Ace - Switzerland
Demonwolf - Malaysia
Captain Lust

I regret to inform you, that ZeroEffort has been MIA for some time now and wont likely be back to see or participate in any of this lol:sad:

Congratulations Team Ping Spike!! You have won the team portion of this tactics tournament.
Team Potato was unable to fight today and have forfeited the match.

I will personally try to get Warfive a game if he lets me :p He's being a bit stubborn atm.

NovaTitan said:
Demonwolf said:
What did I miss? I was inactive last month...

Nothing. Our tourney hasn't even started.
Since I finally figured out how to fix my warband, I had the first match of the solo portion tourny today. Me vs Hische Game 1.
7/12/11 Game 1:          CountBaron          Hische
                    Results:          3                    4

It was a good game. There was some confusion though regarding the rules, but after we settled the dispute we continued our match up. My soldiers were just not in the fighting mood today. All my attacks on Hische overall failed. The most horrible charge I did is when I told my archers to charge without equipping thier swords first. That proved to be a bad mistake as his archers decimated mine in the melee.

Game 2 between Hische and Chaco was never played. Chaco decided to quit the tourny leaving Hische an open ride into the semifinals.

Everyone who is on the solo roster, add me on steam. I agree this is taking too long however, if I can contact all of you through steam, I can better organize games without waiting for ppl to check their forum messages.
My steam username is:sinofchaos
AS well as adding me, plz post a reply with ur steam username below so I can identify who exactly Im adding.

The NA portion of the solo tournament is almost at an end. Now the hard part is to get all the non NA ppl from taleworlds together for their games...

7/31/11 Game 3:            Moderate            Warfive
                    Results:        1                        2

http://i.imgur.com/6CDou.png

Says there is no sinofchaos or :sinofchaos. Well, here's my steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NovaTitan

NovaTitan said:
http://i.imgur.com/6CDou.png

Says there is no sinofchaos or :sinofchaos. Well, here's my steam id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NovaTitan
sinofchaos isnt my steam id. Its my username. You needed to enter it when you clicked "add friend"
Anyways, I added you. Hope to get in touch soon and get ur match going.

I can't believe I didn't know how to do that on Steam for this long. No wonder I couldn't find certain users through Steam all these years.

Edit: I added you, but you don't seem to have added me somehow.

8/7/11 Game 3:                Aegeon          Warfive
                    Results:          2                    1
Aegeon's charges proved to be quite a failure early on. However his maneuver across the river helped him achieve victory.Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom