The Most Beautiful Warband Players of All Time

Users who are viewing this thread

SeánC

Sergeant Knight
Since Bucharest I have had an epiphany, I thought you all looked like nerds, but there are some god damn sexy Warbaners out there; who's the sexiest?

Zazu said:
I'm basically a Instagram model
Sorry no gingers, except Mr. Lust
Zazu:
59b0ca9fa5cdcc5a0cff16703e4ac112.png

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Lost-Lamb said:
Raz is beyond pretty. None of you stand a chance

I concur. No other human being has such chiselled cheekbones, such flawless chocolatey skin, the body of an inverted isosceles triangle. All hail Raz!

But does he play Warband?  :ohdear:
I believe you, this man probably does have the cheekbones of a nordic god, a skin complexion that would melt many unsuspecting people that may cross him, and a body so refined it could cut diamond. Yet such a man wouldn't be playing Warband, I imagine he would be off auditioning for the next James Bond movie, dazzling any number of red carpet events, or stacking jeans inside a Hollister.

Zazu said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Lost-Lamb said:

I concur. No other human being has such chiselled cheekbones, such flawless chocolatey skin, the body of an inverted isosceles triangle. All hail Raz!

I believe you, this man probably does have the cheekbones of a nordic god, a skin complexion that would melt many unsuspecting people that may cross him, and a body so refined it could cut diamond. Yet such a man wouldn't be playing Warband, I imagine he would be off auditioning for the next James Bond movie, dazzling any number of red carpet events, or stacking jeans inside a Hollister.

I didn't allow you to talk about me, filthy, average human.

๖Kern said:
Zazu said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Lost-Lamb said:

I didn't allow you to talk about me, filthy, average human.
I'm almost certain you're a malnourished hobbit.

Back
Top Bottom