Votes: 27 20.8%
  • bad

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • same

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

hello. remmeber elections for the first tmw council positin end tomorrow night.
votes so far:

arys;
arys (assuming)
rayden

sota;
sota (assuming)
clockwise
rurin

blacktide;
blacktide (assumign)

remember u can change ur vote at any time beofre sunday at 1159 and anybody listed under any membership section in the first post is qualified to vote

congratulatins to sotamusru, who is now the lead financial adviser and treasurer to the throne of the midnight watchmen!!

your new tags are tmw_lead_financial_adviser_and_treasurer_to_the_throne_sotamursu, wear them proudly!!!

the next position up for election is high priest chaplain monk and master of religious ceremonies to the throne of the midnight watchmen!!
heres the description in case u forgot!!:
[size=18pt]this position has too major repsonsponsiblilities. first, the high priest chaplain monk and master of religious ceremonies to the throne of the midnight watchmen is responsponsibl e for taking charge of our weekly religious ceremonies where we  give praise andd thanks to our lord and savior jesus christ. they should have a sermon prepared every week and they will lead us in prayer and song to celebrate oru faith. the high priest chaplain monk and master of religious ceremonies to the throne of the midnight watchmen's second repsonsibilitiy is making sure that we, as an organization, follow good christian morals. for example swearing  , premarital sex ,homosexuality, etc are all striclty forbidden and it is the high priest chaplain monk and master of religious ceremonies to the throne of the midnight watchmen's rseponsiblity make sure we are pure int he eyes of the lord.

[size=18pt]the nominees are
clockwise
suriell
madoc
warpath

(sota's nomination is revoked because he is already the lead financial adviser and treasurer to the throne of the midnight watchmen!)

once again nominees are encouraged to deliver a speech about why we shud vote for them! voting stops friday night at 11:59pm, good luck!!!

I feel the urge...

it's that time again...

u1WuoZs.png

My beautiful Redwater Keep shall be rebuilt.

I vote for warpath personally i believ that due 2 his extensie training in philsophioe warpath is exorbitantly qualityifed to lead us in spiritual matters  :iamamoron: :iamamoron: :mrgreen:

A day in the night of clock n suriell in gta

http://imgur.com/jFoNkJL&3ONL2Nm&lYf5PHp&c2kuWHU&yFzZwNg&HfUGAkc&HhAlfIF&lhzsOvD&pgDI0RT&hqTPGrb#0

1. Mission prep
2. Slightly damaged cop car we would use to sneak into cop place
3. Jumping out of a plane with Madoc and Marnid at the end of a heist
4/5 High
6/7 Me scoping out Suriell's hot bod
8. Watching Suriell sleep
9. On the road
10. What have I done

Go full screen on 6-8. Very face, much creep.

Back
Top Bottom