Votes: 27 20.8%
  • bad

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • same

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

good question clock! we havent voted yet, only done nominations!!

our first election will be for the lead financial adviser and treasurer to the throne of the midnight watchmen.
the nominees are sotamursu, blacktide, and arys!
each nominee is encouraged to either write or record a short speech on why they want the position!!
but remember you can only win one position so if any of you want another position you might want to decline your nomination for this one!!!v

voting is open now! to vote you have to be listed on the first post of this thread!
you can either post your vote here or pm me for anonymity!!!

voting closes sunday night at 11:59!! u can change ur vote any time before then!

good luck ahve fun~!!!

as sentinel of ther midhg rtwaytcmen i cast my stones 4 SotaMursu to be lead financial adviser and treasurer to the throne of the midnight watchmen. I believe Sota has the knowledge 2 lead us into a bright futrure and with his keen understanding or banks and money he will no doubt be the best choicr 4 this roll.

I vote 4 sotamursu

tmw isnt in america its in calradia u nerd come forth from the common folk 2 combat the risin threat of incursions from vile mercenaries from the land of Balion. Lately though the men of the midnight watch look 2 kombat threts from a group of outlaws caled western nights and also the bandit group blackshield

eventually there was no longer a need 4 the midnight watch as balion had been cast asunder black shields had krept back into their holes and western nights had integrated enough with local p[opulation and began to interbreed.

one day we may be need again.

*xerpt from the gr8 library of the TMW*

As Warden of the North, my vote goes to Sota.

My reasoning is not because of how good Sota is, but more about him being the only option left.

Blacktide, although a good candidate, can do far better work in another position.

Arys, naturally, can't be trusted. Especially when he temporarily stole the winnings from the UNAC, and naturally, is a traitor.

The only option left is Sota.

YOc65.png

hail my fellow bretehn of the midnight watch

alow me to state of my recrod

i haev served as the secretary nd organizer for the watch for a yaer now, i bleieve that bc of this i haev unmatched experience.

i am also rich btw, so i can provid money to us, u can see evidnce of this in my smyte naem changes

as a organizer i was also able to garner the largest prize pool in NA HISTROY, think abut tht, ok.

also, one thing to keep in mind, i am american, so i do not opress, we shudlnt give our money to EUROPEAN SCUMS especially ones that are finnish and british, also to keep in mind fins and brits r very greedy nd selfish ppl, so who knows, maybe our money go away if u giev them? they r also not free btw

A VOTE FOR ARYS IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM

Hm, Clockwise, double posting? Breaking rules? Slandering? What's new.

NPf6P3E.png
qPMqgz3.png
Arys said:
YOc65.png

hail my fellow bretehn of the midnight watch

alow me to state of my recrod

i haev served as the secretary nd organizer for the watch for a yaer now, i bleieve that bc of this i haev unmatched experience.

i am also rich btw, so i can provid money to us, u can see evidnce of this in my smyte naem changes

as a organizer i was also able to garner the largest prize pool in NA HISTROY, think abut tht, ok.

also, one thing to keep in mind, i am american, so i do not opress, we shudlnt give our money to EUROPEAN SCUMS especially ones that are finnish and british, also to keep in mind fins and brits r very greedy nd selfish ppl, so who knows, maybe our money go away if u giev them? they r also not free btw

A VOTE FOR ARYS IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM

Back
Top Bottom