• bad

Votes: 21 16.2%
  • same

Votes: 25 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

?????

I confess I haven't touched MP in like 3 years - how's the community holding up?

Antsy about the release of bannerlord, classic forum drama here and there, barely any activity in NA, there’s a matchmaking system now which is neat, NA is still waiting for it, and all the major clans are doing their own things now.

Welcome back :party:

Thanks! Glad to hear things are basically the same as they were back when I was in high school  :smile: Hopefully Bannerlord has some better matchmaking/comp support

It's going to have a built-in matchmaking system. They're using a different game mode than Battle for it, so it remains to be seen how well that's received by players. The beta will tell, though there's no date for that yet. Also:

Achilles_TheIV said:

Orion said:
It's going to have a built-in matchmaking system. They're using a different game mode than Battle for it, so it remains to be seen how well that's received by players. The beta will tell, though there's no date for that yet. Also:

Achilles_TheIV said:

I was promised beta access by Captain Lust in an East London pub 3 years ago and I will be very sad if that’s not honoured.

Orion said:

Achilles_TheIV said:

Thanks! Good info to hear too. Hopefully I'll have the time to get back into comp now. (assuming beta won't come out in the month before I graduate)

BlackTide said:
I was promised beta access by Captain Lust in an East London pub 3 years ago and I will be very sad if that’s not honoured.

How have you been? I've loved living here in the UK lol. Much better beer than back home

BlackTide said:
Orion said:

Achilles_TheIV said:

You better than anyone else should know that trusting a drunk person is not a wise idea!

my friends, we truly live in blessed times

Xhy9biO.png

blessings to one and all

Back
Top Bottom