The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

RagnarGerman said:
I hope that brings some more live in the event and generally in Vikingr. :smile:

Well we would need to have a really famous youtuber or such to promo this mod to really break the ice. Still any visibility is always a good thing.

sotijalo said:
RagnarGerman said:
I hope that brings some more live in the event and generally in Vikingr. :smile:

Well we would need to have a really famous youtuber or such to promo this mod to really break the ice. Still any visibility is always a good thing.

That and official events running. Hey I know! Let's ask Pewdiepie... or not... yeah I think I'd rather nail his balls to the table than ask him to promote Vikingr :lol:

KickingJoub said:
That and official events running. Hey I know! Let's ask Pewdiepie... or not... yeah I think I'd rather nail his balls to the table than ask him to promote Vikingr :lol:

Ya I agree that the official events that are really fleshed out show the best of this mod and community. I agree that Pewdiepie isn't the best one to promote this mod and that he embodies all that's evil and wrong in internet. I think that Seananners has played some warband in his videos, but we all know how the native feels and looks like.

I also like to point out that I with some of my irl friends used to play Source mod Hidden some years ago with like 2-3 populated servers at any given time, but after Nanners played it a bit it has gained publicity that it never used to have. And I like to point out that the mod itself had no major changes between the transition, it only came known to people who didn't even know that they had missed a game like that.

I'm all fine with Vikingr as it is, but sometimes I feel like we would need more players to secure the future of the mod after the hc veterans have gone old and weary.

Agreed on all points. I suppose we should contact youtubers about the next historical event whenever it happens to roll in. That ought to make for decent footage too, like the more (in mod-terms) special things about Vikingr.

Guys.

Instead of talking about historical events like they just spring into existence out of nowhere somehow, how about YOU (yes, YOU, whoever is reading this) start working on an event yourself?

Guys.

Mind-Control-251x300.jpg

ĒVENTUS EX NIHILO

hrotha said:
Guys.

Instead of talking about historical events like they just spring into existence out of nowhere somehow, how about YOU (yes, YOU, whoever is reading this) start working on an event yourself?

Guys.

Hey I just witnessed Celtic quitting SW-events 'cous of things and I'm not even half the man he is. I think the mod was shown in quite good light in the video even though it was in the Jomsborg server. I think that kind of weekly semi-organized event is kinda cool in some ways. The grand historical events are the hearth and greatest single part in Vikingr, but I sometimes feel that simple raids, sieges and even giant battles should happen more often.

hello, i am interested in joining a clan i was already in many also could some guy who created the mod or who promotes it add me on steam so i he may tell me when there's an event? thanks my steam name is philx2009 :grin:  :smile:

Tactical Blitz said:
hello, i am interested in joining a clan i was already in many also could some guy who created the mod or who promotes it add me on steam so i he may tell me when there's an event? thanks my steam name is philx2009 :grin:  :smile:

Um über Events immer bescheid zu wissen,empfehle ich immer mal wieder einen Blick auf dieses Forum zu werfen. Ebenso gibt es einen Clan thread,wo du sicher bei der Suche nach einem Clan fündig wirst. Möge Odin mit dir sein, und ebenso das Glück auf dem Schlachtfeld!

Back
Top Bottom