The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Im confused on starting it up because when I put it into my modules file and started it up it said "Unable to open\Common_res ui
or something like that :cry:

ok well I open start it and then I have to enter a serial code or CD key and I use my steam one and it says activation denied, I checked the stuff when I was installing it and I didnt see anything on this topic, did I miss something?

Mediterranean religions surely did, but they were christian by 1066. As for northern people I don't think they could waste cattle or precious meat. They sacrificed Christian priests instead.

I cant tell if your joking but northern cultures such as the norse have lots of evidence that they sacrificed animals, it is mentioned in several sagas and it is seen as being in common practice. For instance in egils saga before a fest they sacrificed an animal in order to please the guardian spirit or disir: http://ebooks.gutenberg.us/WorldeBookLibrary.com/egilssaga.htm#1_0_45. here is a clip from a book I got at gamla uppsala where it has a brief talk about sacrifices in pre-christian scandinavia.:
yw5N57B.jpg

HannesFury said:
PS. speaking of outdated versions, Bjarn, what is this supposed to mean? Know that I am shaking my head in disappointment. DS.
Lily-Livered River Pirate said:
Featured mod:Vikingr [M] 0.98

Relevant persons may hereby explain themselves and apologize thoroughly to all of the Vikingr community for spreading such vile misinformation.

Hugh Higgins said:
Sloth said:
Lily-Livered River Pirate said:

What I see, there is teeny tiny little Christmas elf head with hat on. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I see a portal with demons flooding into our world and destroying everything in their path while - ooh a kitten.

Demon kitten?! What evil sorcery is this?

Is there any desire here in the Víkingr community to see the continuous exploiting of Warband through a most notorious method? There are two or three key players who seem to rely purely upon the unpredictable and highly frustrating spear-stab exploit. The spear is all but invisible to see in attacking as the player continuously cycles and repeats the animation until the enemy shield has been dropped. It also renders the spear faster than any other weapon available as the animation is found to be stuck in a perpetual state of motion. I'm sure we know who we're talking about specifically... Community ban perhaps? Víkingr is somewhere I come to to escape the ****ty machinations of Native; I sure as hell don't want to see the dubious nature of animation glitching in this mod.

Back
Top Bottom