The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried SWMH with that one border/map mod. Some pretty good stuff. Enjoyed it quite thoroughly.
I had become the King of Mide and then all of Ireland, half of Scotland and Wales.

Edit: Denmark also owns England. haha.

When CK II goes on sale I might buy it. I tried CK I but did't know how to play let alone make it awesome. Should a first time player rather take a king, so he has more to do"? I tried playing as the duke of Guelders, was quite boring

I always tend to start off as a Duke or if I'm feeling like I want more of a challenge, a Count/Earl and then build myself up. Starting as a King can be very dull. And it's really fun to play with other people.

Swords clashed, axes roared, spears dashed, arrows soared, women cried, men died.

Oh, and then on sunday all of this, just a bit more than usual.

Dansk viking said:
Takeda_Shingen said:
If I were to join you guys, I would probably go for those pagan Vikings who live in Normandy at that time and bapiste them to make them Normans, then wreck havoc in England.  :razz:
Are you serious? You would remove all of their awesomeness in one clean stroke? D:

Yes I am serious. But I would not remove their awesomeness in one clan stroke, I would just make them even more awesome.

I think people have played it for quite a long time, but the new dlc seems to have caused much of exitement mostly 'cous they can't wait to get whole Europe under suomenusko beliefs.

Hugh Higgins said:
sotijalo said:
I think people have played it for quite a long time, but the new dlc seems to have caused much of exitement mostly 'cous they can't wait to get whole Europe under suomenusko beliefs.

NEVAH! We shall beat you Heathens back!

The people of the Emerald Island shall know the new era of paganism after I've persuaded their corrupt leaders to submit to me.

sotijalo said:
Hugh Higgins said:
sotijalo said:

NEVAH! We shall beat you Heathens back!

The people of the Emerald Island shall know the new era of paganism after I've persuaded their corrupt leaders to submit to me.

The Lord of Mide shalt not bow before such petty threats!
I'll remove my rivals and claim the Isles to be mine. Once that is complete, I'll march my holy Gaelic band across to the far edges of the world to rid it of such impurities as your heathen religion. God wills it!

(Lol)

Back
Top Bottom