The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Moeckerkalfie said:
This thread is for historical discussion and while I tolerate theories about mediterranean fish people I don't want to see any modern political debate here. You can either choose the Meadhall for that or, considering the nature of the last few posts, continue here with your wonky rantings:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116821.4425.html

I'm glad that my opinions are accepted :grin:

Btw, I've always wondered how much in Edda and in Scandinavian mythology are christian influences either by priests writing things down or by stories which have travelled a long way. I also have thought that stories about Æsir sound quite a lot like stories about Olympic gods...

Found these songs from Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmYWIwlSQiA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEB_eKpCNUs

Wonderful piece of music i say. ^^

Halwende said:
Lesbians are stupid children, they give all women a bad name, but I honesty think most women don't care.

So, can we get rid of Mr. Manly Germanic Man yet? This is the stupidest thing I've heard in quite a while yet.

Aklis said:
Halwende said:
Lesbians are stupid children, they give all women a bad name, but I honesty think most women don't care.

So, can we get rid of Mr. Manly Germanic Man yet? This is the stupidest thing I've heard in quite a while yet.

Ohhhhh shiiii***, I just realized I said "Lesbians", I meant to say "Feminists", LOL, sorry..

Halwende said:
Aklis said:
Halwende said:

Ohhhhh shiiii***, I just realized I said "Lesbians", I meant to say "Feminists", LOL, sorry..

You silly nugget.

Halwende said:
Well this would explain why you kept on rambling about feminists even though I was calling you out on the lesbians comment.  :lol:

Not that I agree with you, mind. Not all feminists are the same, and many do a much needed work.

If anyone has the spare time and feels inclined to indulge upon a hearty heckle-match, have a read of the last ten or so pages here. I know that there are the occasional grumblings in Víkingr from new players as to why they cannot play horseman or archer but I don't recall the mod enduring a **** storm like that.

Thoughts? I'm not sure how vested people are into the Star Wars franchise around this smokey and creaky part of TaleWorlds. The Clone Wars are just that; the Clones, led by a handful of Jedi / Dark Jedi [READ: Not Sith, whom are currently breaking the rule of two.], upon each side. When I think about Star Wars, the most immediate vision in my head (outside of Luke, Darth and Obi-Wan) are fields of blaster fire criss-crossing the land, suppose the 'Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy' trope comes to mind. Quite why anyone would argue to maintain the current status quo within Bear Force II for fields of Jedi, Sith and Bounty Hunters [READ: Mandalorians, there are no others apparently... :roll:] is beyond the de facto Star Wars experience.

Sorry for the messy post. It's early and the morning is still shirking me.

I see our 'mutual' friend being a tit in there again Eirikr. Feels so weird calling you Eirkir now and not your real name! I could tell you this in TS. Why aren't I? Why do anything? What is life? Goodbye cruel world!

Quite so. He is quite the aggressive dude in an entirely non-hilarious way, I find it tiresome. I wonder if he ever posted in this forum, I'll have a look now.

It's OK D. We can keep it to code-names [or the first letter of our real names!] and, later this afternoon, gently caress one anothers ears with sultry soliloquies.

Jock said:
There's too many Js around here.
No argument there, though I'm the sad person people call by last name so often I have a hard time reacting to my first name anymore :cry: My first name starting with J.

Ps: I'm escaping the Bear Force (we never clearly explained the mod's supposed to be clone wars) II thread here. But anyway, the archers and cav in vikingr is too boring compared to charging head on with a 2-handed axe  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom